PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Truly Lost (RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

Slowly I forced my eyelids open, wincing in pain, I looked around. I was surrounded by tall, lichen covered trees. My vision was heavily blurred by a thick mist, where was I, how was I still alive, and most importantly, how do I stop this. The absolute disaster that I so happened to be caught in. A thought crossed my mind out of nowhere, “I can’t be the only one, right” I looked around me, still unfamiliar with my surroundings. I got up, and I started walking, aimlessly at first, but eventually I realised I was looking for something, the strange thing was I didn’t know what I was looking for, but I kept walking,
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*

QUOTE originally posted by NumelNumelNumel

Slowly I forced my eyelids open, wincing in pain, I looked around. I was surrounded by tall, lichen covered trees. My vision was heavily blurred by a thick mist, where was I, how was I still alive, and most importantly, how do I stop this. The absolute disaster that I so happened to be caught in. A thought crossed my mind out of nowhere, “I can’t be the only one, right” I looked around me, still unfamiliar with my surroundings. I got up, and I started walking, aimlessly at first, but eventually I realised I was looking for something, the strange thing was I didn’t know what I was looking for, but I kept walking,
*Lily yawns and looks around* Where am I? am I lost? *Lily Walks around to see a forest of trees and sighs* this is just Great, I'm Lost and I dont even know why I am. *Lily Looks around and sees a Decidueye* Oh finally someone . *Lily walks over* Hello? Is someone there?
Offline: weekend sometimes on for a few hours or so Online: every weekday until 3:30 pm mass time(so I will stop rping/hatch)
Time Flower

Time Flower

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

An ancient flower that seems to hold images of the distant past.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 31 — 681 / 2,382
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
“Oh great, social interaction, can this day get any worse,” I inspected the cat carefully, “What do you want,” I replied hastily, wanting to get this over with, “I hope it’s not information,” I drifted of slightly, thoughts flowing through my mind, a blizzard of confusion and self-doubt. “Cus I don’t ‘ave any.”

“Oh great, social interaction, can this day get any worse,” I inspected the cat carefully, “What do you want,” I replied hastily, wanting to get this over with, “I hope it’s not information,” I drifted of slightly, thoughts flowing through my mind, a blizzard of confusion and self-doubt. “Cus I don’t ‘ave any.”
*Lily licks her paws to clean it* you seem like you know what your doing. I want you to help me do something. It's about that thing, the prophecy thing. get that thing off my back and I'll get you whatever you need. Trust me If it exist I can get it. *lily chuckles as she might get someone to do something for her or something like that*
“Ok,” I answer,”What about the prophecy,” And in that moment I swear I saw showdown shift in the trees, but I ignored it,” I might know a thing or two after all,” I smirked, then I saw it again,

“Ok,” I answer,”What about the prophecy,” And in that moment I swear I saw showdown shift in the trees, but I ignored it,” I might know a thing or two after all,” I smirked, then I saw it again,
you seem very distracted. something is watching us no? it shouldn't be harmless. *lily yawns and licks her paws and smooths out her fur on her head* so tell me how to get rid of this prophecy and you will help me. understood? if not well, you might waana watch where you sleep. *Lily says nonchalantly*
Mobyhayashi's AvatarMobyhayashi
Sapphire slowly sat up, wincing against the blinding pain. Her head swarmed from confusion. "Where am I? Owww..." Sapphire winced again, looking down at her injuries as they contrasted against her coat. *I can't be the only pokemon shipped here, right? That weird dream... I shouldn't have slept there, what if a trainer had brought me here?* Sapphire thought, the dream of that prophecy shining vividly in her memories. Sapphire stood up, weak against the agony of her wound, and padded heavily towards a random direction of dark mahogany trees. She prickled her ears, hoping for any sense of sound telling her why she was here. Pine leaves littered the ground and however much Sapphire tried to hide her scent and sound, the crackling of the crispy leaves uncovered her presense. There she heard it, it sounded like a pokemon. She stood still, unwanting to be seen, even if it was a pokemon. It might a trainer's pokemon, you never knew. There was a hint of wilderness in the pokemon's tone, Sapphire prickled her ears up even more. "..watch where you sleep." It sounded like a Glameow? Those were usually caught by wandering trainers, and besides, it sounded like a threat. She waited for a reply, but there came nothing. She groaned, then stopped herself. It was too late, they would have heard it. She heard loud shuffling on the grass. Too late...

QUOTE originally posted by Mobyhayashi

Jeez watch where you sleep tiny one. ugh now my fur is messy. thanks. *Lily tries to clean her fur and brush it off* anyways if your gonna fall somewhere at least fall somewhere that isn't me.
Mobyhayashi's AvatarMobyhayashi
Sapphire blinked. Definitely wild. Rude and vain.

QUOTE originally posted by Mobyhayashi

Sapphire blinked. Definitely wild. Rude and vain.
*lily blinks and sits up* Well I think we got off the wrong foot, I'm Lily and this is... *she looks at the decidueye and forgot to ask for his/her name* well this decidueye will stop this so-called "prophecy". *Lily lays back down*

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page