PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Interaction experimental update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 56789

gaylie's Avatarhypermode-12.pnggaylie
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnge+.png
lol im defonitelyinitely guilty of multi tabbing interactions. it happens when i interact with users on my phone (its easier to drum my fingers on the screen than mouse or keyboard), but then open a user or myself on pc and try to interact on instinct XD it usually just gives an error, which isn't a big deal for me lol. i just pause interacting on my phone a bit then and try again.
  • Main
  • Pokémon
  • Credit
Lv. 100 — +729,806
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Lv. 100 — +839,791
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
Art by gaylie Profile Picture by gaylie Code by gaylie
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Soulcoda

This is probably a silly question, but I want to make sure I’m not overloading the server. I have a lot of my pokemon set to notify me when their level/happiness reaches a certain amount. Does this bog things down at all or is it harmless for me to put that on like…. 500 pokemon?
Yes. But that's a "me" problem that I need to fix, not a "you" problem :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
JazzyKitsune's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJazzyKitsune
hypermode.pngmaster.png
I wanna make sure with the multiple tabs thing. Only time I use more than one is with pokerus, have one tab on open 10 online and the other on my party. When I adopt a new set of eggs and click the five of them, is letting those five interactions clear before moving back to the open 10 online tab good enough? or should I just not do that at all? obviously I don't wanna potentially lose any interactions along the way.

Jaz | They/It | 25

Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Icon by lagomoth-exe
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
If they've gone through, and you see the "Thank you" text, you're good to go! EDIT: And, again, the whole point of this experimental (and now updated) system was to make it so that you don't have to worry about it, the system handles it for you!
Deepseacoral's AvatarDeepseacoral
ace.png
Silly question incoming probably but what do you mean for validation for the delta points?
bumblepaws's Avatarbumblepaws
grandmaster.pngc.png
thanks for your hard work, niet!! I always enjoy reading your updates and I love being part of a site that values communication with its community. even having only been here for about a year and a half, it's incredible how much things have changed and improved, from art to functionality to the lag issues. it's very heartening to see the care put in to running pfq. I hope you're taking care of yourself as well! :>
[[ avatar from the 2022 pfq advent calendar ]]
Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
A small thing I have noticed - I am a fast clicker and I am noticing that my clicks are counting a lot quicker than they were during the test. I'll have to go test on someone I know who has lots of full fields in a row but I'm not getting over +30 most times nowz even 6 finger mobile clicking with the one button CSS. If this was an intentional change, thank you very much! If it wasn't and I'm just lucky right now, thank you anyway for your communication and dedication to trying to resolve the lag issues ❤️ Edit: I was mistaken, haha, I went to Methos' field as I know they are full and I like their names and I got to +300 or so. Which I guess would make sense as if there are are 15 or 40 Pokemon in a field I can click them fast enough that it would need more time to catch up.
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
grandmaster.pngc.png
I'll be honest... I didn't really notice a difference, but then... my internet has been acting so slow lately. I'm also not really a field clicker, so maybe that accounts for it too? I dunno. Just thought I'd mention it.
Type Race: 0 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
Still more than half of my clicks don't get through after I'm done with the last field. This is worse than lag because I personally have rarely experienced lag and now you've made this "experiment" permanent and that's no different from regular lag, at least to someone like me who clicks very fast. I used to do 200 000 clicks daily, now I barely manage 100 000. I don't think that limiting the speed of interactions is the right way to combat lag. Not everyone has time to wait for so many clicks to go through. When clicking people with more than 8000 pokemon in fields, I usually end up with fewer than 4000 interactions getting counted when done with the last field and that's not okay. It takes me about 5-6 minutes to click someone with 10 000 mons and now you want me to wait for another 5 minutes to get all the clicks processed. That's 5 additional minutes that I could use clicking somone else. If your intent was to drive me away from the game, congratulations, you have achieved your goal.

Img

Tora Blaze | ♀ | Feline Connoisseur v-water.png Type Race Score: 0 ..:: Just a grumpy Kitwurm ::..
Kårñstêin's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKårñstêin
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
@Grumpy Kitwurm: over 2000 non registered clicks, thats wild :o Im wondering if its something to do with your connection? When i massclick fields, the 40 is always done and converted by the time im clicking the next field. Ive never gotten a number over 50
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,954,723
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page