PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add icon for paradox pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123

Toxel's Avatarhypermode-12.pngToxel
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
Suggestion Title: Add icon for paradox pokemon Suggestion Summary: Add an icon, in the same place the mega evolution icon goes, to show that a pokemon is a paradox pokemon. The icon could be a generic version of a data volume maybe? Positive points: - Consistency with mega evolution - Allows users to easily see which pokemon are paradoxes (useful when moving pokemon between fields, for example) Negative points: - might clutter up the icon area, although that argument could be made about the other icons that exist XD Reason For Consideration: Paradoxes function similarly to megas here (both are treated as a form of the base pokemon, the processes for transmogrifying/mega evolving are basically the same, both give wishforge points, etc), so IMO it would make sense for paradoxes to have an icon like mega evolutions do Example of a mega pokemon (has icon)
Lv. 100 — +1,899,594
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Example of a paradox pokemon (no icon)
Lv. 100 — +1,233,883
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy
arceus.pngd.png
Full support! It's kind of weird that paradox mons don't have a special marker when megas, totems, CS, delta, and even just regular Pokemon that originated on PF1 all have special icons on their party page.
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: b.png r.png Paused Hunt: b.png k.png with a 2400ish chain Type Race: fighting.png 0
Tyketro's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTyketro
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Support! If not already planned, I would love to see this, as well as more consistency between it and how the game handles Megas and Totems. The icons would be great to see added, as I feel like the icons are needed for these special formes. It makes them feel more important imo. Additionally I think more consistent changes, such as including Paradox on the line's evolution tree in the Pokedex, would be good too.
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
master.pnge.png
Full support! I came back from a looooong break from pokefarm a few weeks/a month ago, and I was confused when I saw the paradox pokemon in peoples' parties. I thought that they were regular pokemon, and I couldn't figure out how people got them. Then someone gifted me a Data Volume, and that's when it clicked. So yeah, a little indicator that those pokemon are indeed special would be nice ^^
Avatar made by me, for my use only. Please click this guy!
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
arceus.pngb+.png
Support! I've had to click and read through back logs of certain mons I didn't know about to figure out if they were paradox mon or not, and it would be so much easier to find out with that simple symbol added
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
bump
bump
Orihime's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOrihime
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
support! would love an icon to distinguish them from other/regular pkmn. c:
The moment you learn how to spread your wings and love yourself, is the most beautiful moment in life. ♥ ~ credit:MochaFox check out my suggestion for adding an extra button/option for batch sending out sweet hearts ~
bump
bump

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page