PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

marley's journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

whimsipurin's Avatarwhimsipurin
grandmaster.pnge+.png
hello! i'm marley and i use any pronouns. this journal is here to document just about anything :D if you're reading this, hi! hope you have a great day ^^
Cookie

Cookie

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

A delicious-looking chocolate cookie. May or may not contain trace amounts of Zophan. Feed to an unhappy Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50 points and EXP by 50% of the current level.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +3,311,469
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness 66%
Quiet nature
marley. 15. any pronouns. my journal activity may be spotty! type race: 0
code - icon - pkmnpanel
grandmaster.pnge+.png
type race just concluded! it was my first one and i got 2535 points :) i hatched these specials: i'm really proud of the amount of eggs i managed to hatch but i do think my fingers need a break (i was doing over 20k clicks a day) i am looking forward to dragon race next month ^o^
grandmaster.pnge+.png
i got all my badges to zinc and above, with steel being the last one upgraded :) i think my goal now is to get champion rank, then get the pokeradar and hunt for some shinies! i currently have about 600,000 credits from mass-clicking + a little bit from task list so i'm almost there!
grandmaster.pnge+.png
i just got myself a brand new pokéradar! it cost 600,000 credits, which is a steal considering that it normally costs 750,000 credits. i only have 200,000 credits now though >< my next goal will be to complete my poke/eggdex! i'm over 70% complete on my pokedex (72% as of this post - 502/696), but my eggdex is currently at 57% (939/1642). so eggdex will definitely take priority! i think the ones i have missing are mostly the pfq exclusives + variants, as well as the legendaries. summon items are real expensive though, so this is gonna take a while 😔
grandmaster.pnge+.png
i'm trying to get back into digital art, so i'm drawing pokemon adoptables. i'm not sure how to price them, and my former price of 250k credits definitely seems a bit too steep considering that they look kinda ugly ^^" so, i've decided to sell them for pwyw. well, not actually pwyw. more like, offer what you think is fair. so far, i've drawn four, but i decided to keep one for myself! it's a meltan/phione fusion. it's not the best looking one but i kind of got attached to it.

the guy (don't have a name yet)

according to pokemon go lore, meltan is created when a melmetal splits apart. based off this concept, i have several ideas on this character's origin! they're all probably going to be wacky though. i've not written a good story in my life!
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by whimsipurin

info from last post!
someone adopted one of my designs for 500zc! that's an insane amount of currency :o if you see this, mabosstiff, thank you so so much <3 i'm going to use it on my summon items! i'll write what i've gotten here: --- thunder fang ice statue lunar wing nightmare shroud victory medal white belt lono idol black stone ancient drive fujin's lamp sword of ruin jungle root origin sash ANOTHER fujin's lamp! cobalt epee radiant petal vessel of ruin kagami ANOTHER white belt! AND ANOTHER white belt :o --- this is so huge for my eggdex progress! i'm genuinely so excited to get started on my legendary dexes; it's going to get a big part of my dex out of the way :D
grandmaster.pnge+.png
i just hatched my first ever chained shiny! the 25 sei must be doing wonders bc i just started this chain :o
grandmaster.pnge+.png
this reference took me over/about 3 hours to draw but i'm finally done! i colored everything by hand, so that's probably why it took so long. it's my brand new pokesona.

the pic!

they're a fusion between litten and keldeo, two of my fave mons! i don't have a name for them yet but i'm considering mars (for marley) or pepper (peppy personality). as you can see, my naming choice isn't all too great ^^" it's about 12 am in my timezone (started at 7; ended around now) and i am very tired so i shall go to sleep now! i'll maybe update this in the morning with more information! edit - i chose to name them pepper! the name holds a lot of significance for me since it was bestowed onto me by my best friend.
grandmaster.pnge+.png
i'm not the most organized person, but i just cleaned my room (just in time for chinese new year!) i really hate throwing things away but i do feel a lot happier in a less messy space. the arrangement of things are atrocious but at least i can get around now :)
grandmaster.pnge+.png
i haven't been up to much lately, but here are some quick doodles i did.

x

drawing has been kind of stressful as of late, so i'm trying to illustrate without thinking about the opinions of others. --- anyways, the new pfq updates seem really cool, and i'm looking forward to hunting with the amulets! my first melan hunt will probably be fomantis. i tried shiny hunting it on my ultra sun file a while back through SOS chaining. i never got it though despite the fact i was over odds (think i defeated like 1000 XoX). in the end, i accidentally fled while cleaning my 2ds screen and i just never went back LMAO hopefully i'll be able to reclaim my golden mantis + their other special siblings :D

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page