PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Colorburst Trinkets

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6667686970··· 767778

Tsuku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTsuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Hii hii~ @Aem ; Can i snack all of your Sapphire Orbs (20 zc each) for 2 Black Prism? :3 @Invisible ; I want to buy your 2 Ice Fangs (25 Zc each) and your Sapphire Orbs (20 Zc each) for 170 Zc (if my math is correctly)?

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ Adult ☽

Collecting Ice Fangs 25 /equi Sapphire Orbs 20 /equi
Credits
Invisible's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInvisible
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tsuku

@Invisible ; I want to buy your 2 Ice Fangs (25 Zc each) and your Sapphire Orbs (20 Zc each) for 170 Zc (if my math is correctly)?
Sure; I'll send a trade!
Check out our joint-shop: Colorburst Trinkets
Griseous Orb

Griseous Orb

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

An orb that doesn't seem to belong. It casts the reflection of its viewer with distorted properties. Using it seems to call upon the power of the Legendary Pokémon Giratina.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 2 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 82%
Calm nature
Score: 0
Badge Credit (LycanKai)
@Invisible. Hello! I'm interested in those Death Wings, but I wanted some clarification on your swapping policy first. You said you can do swaps or sell for equivalent value. Does this mean that I can swap some of my various other Summons for Death Wings as long as the value is similar? There's no particular Summons you're interested in swapping, I suppose, is more the question I'm asking?

Shop/Resources

Hoards

Thunder Stones and Cornn Berries
thunderstone.png 1616 of 2,222 thunderstone.png
"Why?" they asked me.
cornnberry.png 16597 of 22,222 cornnberry.png
So I replied, "Why is the greatest question of life, yet I can answer it easily. I simply wanted to."
summon_yve.png 162 of 300 summon_yve.png Buying/Swapping in Shop summon_yve.png
summon_xer.png 21 of 300 summon_xer.png Buying/Swapping in Shop summon_xer.png

QUOTE originally posted by TheQuirkyNinja

@Invisible. Hello! I'm interested in those Death Wings, but I wanted some clarification on your swapping policy first. You said you can do swaps or sell for equivalent value. Does this mean that I can swap some of my various other Summons for Death Wings as long as the value is similar? There's no particular Summons you're interested in swapping, I suppose, is more the question I'm asking?
I'll clarify on that page soon enough, as it used to also list my accepted currency/summons, which are now only on my 1st page. Sorry that it's been unclear. Basically, as of rn, I accept Griseous Orbs @ 45 ZC equiv. If you had 2 G-Orbs, you'd be able to swap for 90 ZC equiv. in Death Wings.
Cryst's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCryst
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngs.png
hi! @Aemilia: my 3 stellar crystals for 150zc? @Invisible: would you do 35zc for the mask of beauty by any chance? :')
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 0 ✦ Hunt: 57/3255
Credits: icon + sig. code by me

QUOTE originally posted by Cryst

@Invisible: would you do 35zc for the mask of beauty by any chance? :')
Sure; I'll send a trade!
Dainsleif06's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDainsleif06
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png
Do you take 100GP for each life antler, @Invisible?
GIF by/from: Genshin Impact Check our shop Stella Fortuna
Aemilia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAemilia
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
@Cryst Could you send a labeled trade please?
Buying: summon_los.png BSDs 20 ZC summon_nec.png Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

QUOTE originally posted by Dainsleif06

Do you take 100GP for each life antler, @Invisible?
I do. Feel free to send a trade for however many you're looking for, and I'll send 'em your way!

Snip

QUOTE originally posted by Invisible

QUOTE originally posted by TheQuirkyNinja

I'll clarify on that page soon enough, as it used to also list my accepted currency/summons, which are now only on my 1st page. Sorry that it's been unclear. Basically, as of rn, I accept Griseous Orbs @ 45 ZC equiv. If you had 2 G-Orbs, you'd be able to swap for 90 ZC equiv. in Death Wings.
No problem at all, just wanted to clarify before I offer lol! Would you be willing to swap your 6 Death Wings @30ZC each for my 4 Griseous Orbs @45ZC each? Should be 180ZC on each side of the swap, if you're comfortable with that evaluation of Death Wings.

Pages: 123··· 6667686970··· 767778

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page