PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💠 Coruscant Adoption Center 💠 Free Fields and Dexing, S/A/M 💠

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 132133134

mandomimir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmandomimir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by XSillySapX

Hello!! I would like to dex these! (note: I might come back more since there's quite a bit that I need to dex. I don't wanna overwhelm you so please tell me when you're cool to! <:)) -Mega Ampharos -Mega Noivern -Mega Pidgeot -Mega Flygon -Mega Medicham
sent, and thats no problem at all! 😁👍 feel free to list the next 5 that you need and if you’d like to dex more, i should be free later in the day in about 6-8 hours if thats okay! 🙏

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
d.pngq.png7.pngq.pngf.pnga.png grass.png Score: 0
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦all forum art (avatar,signature,etc.) by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources

QUOTE originally posted by mandomimir

Hello!! I would like to dex these! (note: I might come back more since there's quite a bit that I need to dex. I don't wanna overwhelm you so please tell me when you're cool to! <:)) -Mega Ampharos -Mega Noivern -Mega Pidgeot -Mega Flygon -Mega Medicham
sent, and thats no problem at all! 😁👍 feel free to list the next 5 that you need and if you’d like to dex more, i should be free later in the day in about 6-8 hours if thats okay! 🙏
That's aye okay with me!! Imma send the next batch I need now and I sent back your pokemon! ^^

Silly + Needle | S-All/Any, N-She/They | 20

Needle has joined the party! :D-Silly Just a system who's here to have fun :)-Needle
Account credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @XDreamingHiveX (Us!) Signature Pagedoll @(XDreamingHiveX) Team Rock Banner @CaptainNessbot
🪨-0🪨
Thank you again! Here's another 5 (I know it's quite a lot I'm sorry- don't feel pressured to get to this now- I'm just trying to reach arceus quickly, after this I'll just need 3 more ^^) Eiscue -Cramorant -Zygarde - Zacian - Zamazenta

Thank you again! Here's another 5 (I know it's quite a lot I'm sorry- don't feel pressured to get to this now- I'm just trying to reach arceus quickly, after this I'll just need 3 more ^^) Eiscue -Cramorant -Zygarde - Zacian - Zamazenta
i dont mind at all, im happy to help! feel free to actually edit and list the rest of anything else you wanna dex altogether in this post (with a space/break between each 5)! then i’ll get to em as soon as i can later 😁

i dont mind at all, im happy to help! feel free to actually edit and list the rest of anything else you wanna dex altogether in this post (with a space/break between each 5)! then i’ll get to em as soon as i can later 😁
Of course!! Here are the last 3 and again thank you so much! I really appreciate it! ^^ -Magquaza -Xurkitree -Kartana

Of course!! Here are the last 3 and again thank you so much! I really appreciate it! ^^ -Magquaza -Xurkitree -Kartana
all sent, ty for your patience!

all sent, ty for your patience!
Of course and again thank you so much!
STARDISCS's AvatarSTARDISCS
grandmaster.pngd.png
hello there, i would like to borrow and dex the following mons: Mega Pidgeot Mega Noivern Mega Arbok Mega Ampharos I'd also like this pokemon from your free fields: Glastrier
Score: 0
avatar by me, score badge by LycanKai

QUOTE originally posted by STARDISCS

hello there, i would like to borrow and dex the following mons: Mega Pidgeot Mega Noivern Mega Arbok Mega Ampharos I'd also like this pokemon from your free fields: Glastrier
sent!

Pages: 1234··· 132133134

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page