PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

JUSTICE-JOURNAL

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 505152

JUSTICEBEETLE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJUSTICEBEETLE
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
I used the DP that I got as an early birthday gift from crsyt, i was hoping for a delta melan but you cant win em all heheh here's what I got: (where are the albinos!) We'll get em next time, I hope I can at least get a melan from this, but otherwise I'll save it for another day. i still need 3 of so many exclusives. daycare update save me daycare update my hands are killing me. dont be like me. seriously. this is not wise. i am putting my clown wig on rn
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal normal.png TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
I don't feel great, I wasn't focused and accidently spent 500zc on boxboxes instead of hitting the "open" button, oh well, what can you do but yeah, i have a weird headache rn. bleh. i should make some new adopts to get some ZC back or something hope you guys are having a good day tho!

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

i changed my scizor to ghost type cuz i always wanted it to be ghost type but now i miss the dragon one L for me
guys i couldnt do it, i missed him too much and switched him back to dragon. but watch! This one is a lot nicer with ghost delta! I'll just be satisfied with that! maybe one day ill get another scizor hehe. OH ALSO I GOT THE STICKBUG AFTER MUCH AGONY
I believe we may be "so back" as they say (but still no more albinos... I need one for my pal lol)
hi guys i wanted to talk about the con the other day but ive been soooooooooo exhausted. it was fun tho. i got some cool stuff uhh still not feeling great. my pet grub died (pretty sure now) before he became a beetle, so im pretty upset about that I need to do art because im running out of zc and hypermode but i have to find the energy first maybe new stuff later. thats all for my update
sei goes hard
I am just not feeling well lately. but the past few days I enjoyed the new mario game. here's a drawing I gave up on funny guys
epic birthday hunt plans: June 27th is my birthday. I want to hatch some Gimmighoul maybe, but i dont think I have enough time before MCW: where I plan to try for Genesect and an exclusive. MCW will be on the 29th and 30th of june, I think... right? I can hunt gimmighoul after those, at least. I hope there is a really good boost day so I can go crazy with it. I got lucky last year with my Scizor hunt I don't have delta points but at least I have enough summons now. It should go ok... we will have to find out :D maybe by next month i can afford some more DP along with the SLEs i'll need and such (I gotta make some more adopts)
you ever get hit with the triple troll party I have a lot of these guys in pokemon go. SO many. wayyyy too many what do i do with 20 shiny bellsprouts, (anyone want one???? i can like, put them into violet? idk????????? help)
here are my bell babies that I really didnt expect to get yesterday I hope to draw more soon :D

Pages: 123··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page