PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☁️The Cloud Corner☁️ (S/A, Charm Rentals, Free Fields, +more!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 7071727374757677

Gamester5001's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGamester5001
hypermode.pngultra.pngd+.png
can I Buy 2 CS Type pokemon, The Sylveon and Decdeiye. I'll pay the 1000 ZC I will also be getting a long list of Shinies and Albinos let me order a few now Albino Poppilo, Omyante, Greninja, Stufful, Riolu, Lechonk, Greavard, Zoroark, Azumarill, and Drifloon also the Shiny Mudbray, Motham, Fidough, Sandile, Watterl, and Dratini sorry for the list. I will await your response. thank you
Picture of my 2 Glameow Nola and Frosty, Captured by Me The Albino and Melanstic Varrainets of Glameow
RailaRoxie's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRailaRoxie
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gamester5001

can I Buy 2 CS Type pokemon, The Sylveon and Decdeiye. I'll pay the 1000 ZC I will also be getting a long list of Shinies and Albinos let me order a few now Albino Poppilo, Omyante, Greninja, Stufful, Riolu, Lechonk, Greavard, Zoroark, Azumarill, and Drifloon also the Shiny Mudbray, Motham, Fidough, Sandile, Watterl, and Dratini sorry for the list. I will await your response. thank you
Heya! I’m about to leave the house, so I will be able to send these trades in a little bit (maybe two hours or so?)! Will you be paying for all the rest of those shinies and albinos also in ZC? It’s all good if not, I’m only asking so I can calculate the total cost for this shiny/albino order, thanks!

Raila / Sorrel | Early 20s

I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv @ shop or just send a trade!
if anything I would prefer GP as thats what I have Most of.

QUOTE originally posted by Gamester5001

if anything I would prefer GP as thats what I have Most of.
Alright! I'm available to trade, due to this being a pretty large order I will wait until you're online so my trades won't be full for too long. Let me know when you're available, either via response here or via PM and i'll get that sent to you! Your total will be 1,000 ZC (for the Custom Sprites) and 1800 GP (for all the shinies and albinos)
lilacfishie's Avatarhypermode-12.pnglilacfishie
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
Hello, I'd like to purchase this Albino Litwick for 120gp please!
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
arceus.pngb+.png
May I swap my 28 Med Grass Gems for 28 Med Psychic, please?

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

DaBirbMaster's AvatarDaBirbMaster
elite.pngd.png
Hi can I buy a shiny nicada and a shiny torchic from ur uft field for 140kcr total Thanks^-^
austindodgen's Avatarhypermode-12.pngaustindodgen
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
6 medium grass for 6 medium fire gems
421summon_lug.png/1000 74summon_gro.png/200

QUOTE originally posted by DaBirbMaster

Hi can I buy a shiny nicada and a shiny torchic from ur uft field for 140kcr total Thanks^-^
Heya! So at the moment, Nincada would be worth the same about as a 7,680 EHP special, just because of how it evolves into two Pokemon if evolved correctly. This exception will be removed after the upcoming delta point update, once that happens though! So for both of those it’ll be 200k credits. If you’re cool with that I’d be happy to send you the trade! ^^
All others have been sent!
Will also take this moment to announce… 1) My shiny charms are recharging right now but they’ll be ready for swaps or rentals in about 6-7 hours. 2) I’ve added Hisuian Sneasel and Sneasler to the melan dexing tab! 3) Additionally at the time being I have a few extra melan Sneasels uft for 800 ZC each, you can check my melanistic field to see the natures I got available ^^ (if the name is “800 ZC || <nature/pref>” that means it is uft!)
hello, may I trade GP for the Albino Crygonal, Nickit, Snom Twins, Dewpider, Yungoose, and a Denede. thank you, what's the total?

Pages: 123··· 7071727374757677

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page