PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 128129130

Arretrea's Avatarhypermode-12.pngArretrea
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lukark

Just wanna ask, when breeding for variants (say Shinxel) Would it be better to do the floatzel-Luxray breed pair or just breed the two Shinxels together? Which one is most likely to produce Shinxel eggs?
I could be wrong about this, so someone please correct me if that is the case, but I believe thats what is called First-Generation Variant Breeding is. I don't know the exact rates either, but 1st-Gen V. Breeding should in theory be giving you a higher rate of getting a Shinxel egg than if you were to breed using two Shinxel-line parents. So in short: Using a Floatzel+Luxray pair should be better than a Fluxray+Fluxray
Mudkip emoji, made by me
v-fighting.png Score: 0
Lukark's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLukark
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Arretrea

QUOTE originally posted by Lukark

Just wanna ask, when breeding for variants (say Shinxel) Would it be better to do the floatzel-Luxray breed pair or just breed the two Shinxels together? Which one is most likely to produce Shinxel eggs?
I could be wrong about this, so someone please correct me if that is the case, but I believe thats what is called First-Generation Variant Breeding is. I don't know the exact rates either, but 1st-Gen V. Breeding should in theory be giving you a higher rate of getting a Shinxel egg than if you were to breed using two Shinxel-line parents. So in short: Using a Floatzel+Luxray pair should be better than a Fluxray+Fluxray
Honestly, this helps so much. Thank you! TwT
Hi!! Please call me Luca or Yuki~ Only my best friends are the ones who can call me Luca-chan~ Avatar is made by Silver Raven. :3
If you have the time, perhaps you can check over the lil hunt shop right here? It's mostly PWYW!

Pages: 123··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page