PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 34353637

Bump~!

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

Bump~!
☆ mini update! ☆
★ Everyone up to Hemmer has been updated! (+ hoard changes/usernames) If I missed you or need any sort of change, plz feel free to PM me! ★ Please message me for any sort of changes, including name changes so we don't clutter the clan and forms but I still appreciate the reminders.✨
Tozikoric's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTozikoric
booster.pnghypermode.pngmaster.png
Hello! Name's Ivar, and thank you for having me here! Pokémon I focus on hoarding are 7.pngType: Nulls7.png and Dragon Deltas! You may see other Pokémon I collect but they're not as focused. 🥕!!
Accepted and Verified by RowletPrincess on 02/29/24 via PM!!
Fun fact here: I am deaf and hard of hearing! And did you know in some mythologies dragons are deaf
Chinese mythology! There are a few sources that confirm this! They use their horns to pick up vibrations.
too? Hench why dragons are my favourite type and the focus on Dragon Deltas! Also have been a huge fan of Type: Null and Silvally since they came out in Sun/Moon. Anyways that's about it for now, nice to meet you :]
7.pngTozik, It/They7.png
Notes for communication
Gentle reminders are appreciated if I forget anything!
Pokémon Rumble Icon edit by me.
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Zaffre7's AvatarZaffre7
master.png
Hello! I'm Emii / Blue / Zaffre, and I use She/Her pronouns. I am currently hoarding the immoral experiments of man! 2.png <3 Was obsessed with Colosseum as a kid, and while I never got around to playing XD, I still love seeing Shadow Lugia wherever possible. So if you have any of Cipher's attempts at playing God 2.png you want gone, feel free to send 'em over! I think eventually I'll start another hoard of something, but until then; Shadow Lugia! :3 Thank you for having me! ^^ 🥕!!
| Emii / Zaffre / Blue | | She / Her | Adult | Self-Taught Artist |
Icon made by Me
Bump~!
Chiro's AvatarChiro
senior.pnge.png
Hello~~ I'm Koi/ Anonymous, and I have a smalllll (very tiny, not unhealthy at all) addiction to rockruff :3 no idea why but this site made me like rockruff 1000x more and now they fuel my life- pokemon cards, sprite recolors, art, making my own rockruff variants it's uhhh probably not good but you can never have enough rock puppers :] 🥕!!
Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, I forgot.. Anyways, glad to hoard pokemon with y'all!

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon- Me!! Happy Early Pride Month! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Bump~!
Bump~!
Bump~!

Pages: 123··· 34353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page