PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New game hype, reminder of spoiler policy

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Gamekatt101's AvatarGamekatt101
grandmaster.pngc.png
Yes! :) As someone who loves going into the new region/gen blind, I'm so very much appreciate how careful you guys are about spoilers here. Game names are a little odd, buuuut when you run out of minerals and colors, I guess this is what ya gotta do. XD Better than pointy stick and blunt rock versions I guess.
Avatar and Sig offical Pokemon Yellow art. © Nintendo and Gamefreak
Silentshadow's AvatarSilentshadow
master.pnge+.png
" Those of you who have been around for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will know the rules How about those who've been around since X and Y? XD But in all seriousness, giving spoilers to those who don't want them sucks. so don't do it
x133/Until 31st Dec 2019
Im gonna assume I can use the game names in this post, since it is in the main post. Personally, I think that spoilers can be rannoying sometimes. Just remember sun and moon. Almost everything as shown to use before the game releaed. And then there was the datamine. But with this game, I think they've done well. Just a map and starters. Thats all they need for a general idea of the game.
<Insert very detailed signiture>
Lyrina25's AvatarLyrina25
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Silentshadow

" Those of you who have been around for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will know the rules How about those who've been around since X and Y? XD But in all seriousness, giving spoilers to those who don't want them sucks. so don't do it
Or those old as dirt whose first games were Red, Blue, and Yellow lol mMy question is, do the trailers count as spoilers? I would assume so but just making sure.
Stop reporting my template and signature for Arceus' sake..! Sprites in siggy made by me other than the liepard which is officially nintendo's~
shumika's Avatarshumika
ultra.pnge+.png
Am I the only person who isn't excited? ;w;
sajathey/them
Other prns
-5 dark.png catpilled
credit
Art 69164880 Code Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by MysticalArceus

I’m joining in on the train of unhappiness. I’m not the least excited over this, feels like all they want to do is make more money out of it and thus throwing out new games. I mean... personally so was the Alola region quite bad idea wise, most of the pokes was not good looking to start with and what’s with all the copies? Like meowth and Vulpix as example.. *eye roll*

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 6

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][size=7]Avatar is made by BananaLizard. Shop banner made by Sunshine Lady. >>>> [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/171400/Keira-s-Little-Hideout-U-C/post/3800133]My Journal[/url] <<<<[/size] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/63336/Keira-s-Little-Corner-open][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Keira_Lorelei/Art/IMG_1485.JPG[/img][/url] [progress="[inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000"][inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000 [item=Wishing Stone][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [progress="[inventory=Water gem]/3200"][inventory=Water gem]/3200 [item=Water gem][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [/center]
Silentshadow's AvatarSilentshadow
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lyrina25

Or those old as dirt whose first games were Red, Blue, and Yellow lol mMy question is, do the trailers count as spoilers? I would assume so but just making sure.
I was more thinking along the lines of Pokefarm XD I don't think Pokefarm was around for the first games. But if you wanna go real old: Black and White on the original pokefarm
Lyrina25's AvatarLyrina25
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lyrina25

I was more thinking along the lines of Pokefarm XD I don't think Pokefarm was around for the first games. But if you wanna go real old: Black and White on the original pokefarm
Oh my word, yes I remember those times. I remember being in high school thinking 'haha! I'm homeschooled and now everyone is going back to school, I have SO much more time to get ahead of them while they're in school now!'
shumika's Avatarshumika
ultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Keïra Lorelei

QUOTE originally posted by MysticalArceus

I’m joining in on the train of unhappiness. I’m not the least excited over this, feels like all they want to do is make more money out of it and thus throwing out new games. I mean... personally so was the Alola region quite bad idea wise, most of the pokes was not good looking to start with and what’s with all the copies? Like meowth and Vulpix as example.. *eye roll*

Maybe Spoiler?

Just in case

The only reason I'm sad is because the new games aren't on the 3DS. There's no way that I can afford to get a switch anytime soon(plus the fact that I have those types of parents where you have to get permission to do everything, like go to the mall, or visit your friends house.). Most of my friends(who are pokemon lovers) have a switch(and they like to brag).
I can agree that making other forms can be exciting for people, but just because they like it doesn't mean that EVERYONE likes it. And yes, throwing out the new games would mean throwing out old memories(which won't be good for many people I'm guessing, such as my sister since she spent about 600 hours of game time on there hunting shinies? And now they're being thrown away for the new games, which of course will make her cry and it won't be good for anyone). Personally, I just don't like the fact that they make new games to make more money. If they want more money, they could just raise the price of the games they already have right? Like, say that for example Person 1 wants to start playing Pokemon, and starts with Pokemon X(like I did). They get a good deal on their game file for about 30 dollars. Person 1 has a friend(Person 2), who is a GOD(not judgy) at the Pokemon games, and has every single game(from Red and Blue to the Ultra games). While Person 1 is just starting, Person 2 has already finished every single game(and brags for a bit too). They even have a Switch for the new games and randomly boasts to Person 1: 'Hey! I'm getting the new games on (whenever the games come out)!' Of course, if Person 1 was me, I wouldn't like this at all. And I'm guessing that most people here wouldn't like that either. But who's I to say what should be 60 dollars and what should be 20?
PokeGabert16's AvatarPokeGabert16
ace.png
will you be updating pokefarm q with gen 8 wjenevershe never it'st' s fully release?

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page