PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ev's lesbian hideout

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Eveningkind's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEveningkind
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
This is only supposed to be a gem/evo hunt to get my badge to master but I'll accept any melans gladly :') he's just over 1,000 eggs, so not technically an early melan, but considering how my hunts usually go this is a win for me. My last early melan was in October at 800 and then before that was March at 200. Like... early melan? Please?
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting summon_deo.pngsummon_gar.pngsummon_gza.pngsummon_gmo.png
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(item.png: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
Glad PFQ finally released some of the gen 8 Pokemon! Not glad that I’m at a chain of 1,500+ for Rookidee and I don’t have a melan. It was already discovered too which sucks because I really wanted to be the first. I’ve never discovered anything on here so it would have been nice. The rng on this site is constantly against me it feels like, my last early melan was almost a year ago.. so yeah, kind of annoying.
I've finally decided to do my first delta melan hunt. It's gonna be one of the new mons that hasn't been released yet, so I can't say which, but I'm hoping for either a delta melan or a melan discovery. I've never discovered anything on this site before or hatched a delta melan, so I'd like to have something kinda special lol Animal Crossing New Horizons comes out next week and I'm super excited bc my friends and I love Animal Crossing and we want to go to each other's islands and hang out and just have fun with a new AC game. I just want Muffy to come live with me on my island or else I'll be so pensive tbh My dad and I have been watching Star Trek: Deep Space 9 and it's still as epic and hot as ever, we're almost to season 4 There's not much else to say really ok bye
Reset is in like half an hour and the Galar Pokemon I want to hunt the most is finally being released. I did a Tyrunt melan hunt, got 9 that I've dp'd and one I'm keeping (for now), and I have 20,000+ delta points right now. I'm going for delta melan, so I hope I get something. If not, then this game is so rigged kekw. Also been playing L4D2 with Jev, Astro, and Boo! It's so super fun with a team of four voice chatting together, I wish I had this sooner D: these guys are great! There are so many more badges I need to get to master badge before I can go nuts and just hunt whatever I want, but I can't wait until then! I wanna hunt a lot of Galar Pokemon as well, can't wait :D Also got my Animal Crossing island to five stars! Ngl it's honestly looking pretty epic but I'm not finished yet, still gotta fill in all the empty spaces and such. Then I'm probably gonne farm star _ large star and zodiac fragments, Jolly Redd's art, and finish up the bug and fish that I still need! I have almost all the villagers I want, just three more!
Again, Hatenna is my dream delta melan. I'm happy with any melans I get, but this one feels like such a slap in the face. I started this hunt with 20,000+ delta points. Used all those up. Delta'd some of my own melans, used those too. Eventually I got desperate and bought some melans off of some other people. Used all those! Then the very next party after I run out of delta points, I get a melan. In the very first slot. Again, I'm happy with all melans I hatch, but this is just so frustrating. I just want one delta melan on this site and I want it to be Hatenna.. but my rng luck is so awful that I feel like it's never going to happen. It's so discouraging and honestly I kind of want to just leave. I get that they're just stupid sprites on a screen, but boy does this hurt.
Still no delta melan. What a shocker. I'm at just over 3,000 eggs and haven't gotten a melan since. This site feels almost rigged against me somehow, I'm using so much dp and I still can't have a single damn delta melan while other people have multiple. The site can go back to screwing me over in my hunts like it normally does, but I just want to get this delta melan already so I can stop stressing.
I hope this is a sign that my early melan luck is about to skyrocket omgggggg. He's UFT, so I probably won't have him for long, but he's still epic! EDIT: it was absolutely not a sign lmao

rant, depressed or whatever i guess

i can't lie this site lowkey makes me so depressed. i can handle my luck being absolutely awful, i can deal with having to go to 5,000 for a single melan and losing races (which i don't do bc i'm sick of losing all the time lmaooooo) and never getting melan discoveries. but i cannot, absolutely cannot handle the fact that i can't get a delta melan. i spent over 62,000 delta points on my hatenna hunt, and i got two melans AFTER i ran out of delta points (which i did multiple times). clearly i can't have a single delta melan, let alone my DREAM delta melan. i'm actually so depressed, i want a delta melan hatenna so bad and it feels like it's never going to happen because i'm NOT spending money on delta points anymore. it's too expensive, i can't afford it, and it's so tiring. hunting the dp myself is awful, but at least i don't have to spend so much for no reason lmao. so yeah basically i'm depressed bc someone recently got a delta melan hatenna which is the one thing i really want on this site and it just depresses me, i hate this lmao honestly i've considered quitting. my melan luck sucks and i never get to discover anything, so it's just like.... why should i have to suffer while everyone else gets easy melans??? i get it's rng but i guess this site has something against ME specifically and it's so annoying and tiring. idk if my luck doesn't start changing soon then i might just leave, wish i had better luck after being here for years but i guess not :)

another depressed rant? who woulda thought

ohhhh my god. i did almost 3,000 eggs today with a crystal and didn't get a melan. at all. i want to discover a melan so bad, and i know i'll get over it, but when i saw the pincurchin sprite i immediately hyperfixated on it. autism do be like that. of course the melan got discovered under a hundred eggs (as always) so i didn't get to discover once again, but... i at least expected to get a melan within the 2.8k eggs i hatched today. again, with a crystal. meanwhile three of my friends hatched early melans of the new mons (two being discovery), and i'm so happy for them but i'm.. also tired of lagging behind all my friends. it makes me feel useless, like i don't deserve anything, and that i'm just destined to fail any easy melan hunts i want to do. it just feels lowkey kinda rigged, since the last two early melans i got weren't ones i wanted to keep. it was for delta points. my friends and i all discuss rng and it definitely feels like there's something funky going on. we obviously can't prove it but it really does feel like since the pokerus abuse thing i'm still being punished by having to work extra extra extra hard for my melans, and it's so aggravating and time consuming and really mentally exhausting. i know it's my mental illness just getting to me and i'll feel better in a couple days probably but i also know it'll still bother me, i'll just learn to deal with it. i just can't shake the feeling that someone has something against me personally for some reason and that's why my melan odds are just.. always poop. like, always. never easy for me, but easy for my friends. i'm just so tired and depressed. i just want easy melans like the rest of my friends :/
HHHHHHHH ok, this is sexy. last night my dad asked me out of nowhere whether i wanted to see a therapist again. the last one i saw was god awful, she insisted that my problems would all disappear if i just got a "normal" job (which i definitely could not handle at the time) and just acted like i was wasting her time lmao. my dad's friend is a therapist and she recommended a few good people to him for me, since she can't see me herself since she knows me. she's trans so i trust her judgement in people i can feel safe around so i'm hoping that i can see someone who won't just. make me feel awful lol apparently my dad'll pay for it for me, i told him i didn't want to be a burden with psych costs but he seemed cool with it! my mom is abusive and she would pop a gasket if we told her she would have to pay, so he's gonna deal with it on his own because he is epic :peepohappy:

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page