PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Guide to CSS: Beginner to Expert

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Guide to CSS: Beginner to Expert >

Shirarisun's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShirarisun
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
heya, i'm trying to add a gradient to my tab borders here using the sample code but it seems i can't get rid of the black at the sides. is there a way to fix this or is this just a quirk with the tabs?

relevant code snippet

.tabbed_interface { box-shadow: black; margin: 0; position: relative; top: 80px; & > ul { & > li { display: inline-block; border-radius: 0; left: 30px; margin: 3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; width: 90px; height: auto; border-top: 2px solid @gradient1; border-bottom: 2px solid @gradient2; background-position: 0 0, 100% 0; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 2px 100%; background-color: @bg; color: @text; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, @gradient1 0%, @gradient2 100%), linear-gradient(to bottom, @gradient1 0%, @gradient2 100%); &.tab-active blah blah blah /* colors */ @bg: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5); @gradient1: white; @gradient2: #6B6D5B; @text: black;
(also note that the colors are temporary until i actually finish the rest of the template-)
shira//any pronouns//-4 server time hunt journal
summon_ogr.png Collecting Teal Masks for future Ogerpon hunt! (1 so far)
summon_dce.png Collecting Diamond Tiaras for future Diancie hunt! (3 so far)

pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page