PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Bonus Counter balance, data and plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Bonus Counter balance, data and plans >

Peckish's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPeckish
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Peckish

snip
Sure, here you go, go do nerdy stuff :D
I'm back!

Really Long Nerdy Stuff

Compared to the averages of the time to fill counters (2019-2024), your balance changes are equivalent to: An 18% increase to Niet A 3% decrease to Garthic A 10% increase to Suriya A 40% increase to Ravyne A 42% increase to Novie A 36% increase to Shazi A 14% increase to Eltafez A 31% increase to Sei (including the anomaly year) A 42% increase to Sei (excluding the anomaly year) Also, I roughly estimated the activity and increase in bonus counters for '25 if activity continues to trend upwards: Niet: 170M Garthic: 780M Suriya: 800k Ravyne: 1.35M Novie: 660M Shazi: 630k Eltafez: 2.5M Sei: 10777 Graph for my predictions: If I were to instead use the current activity increase (Which is ridiculous, congrats!) the numbers are a bit different: Niet: 190M Garthic: 900M Suriya: 1M Ravyne: 1.6M Novie: 725M Shazi: 650k Eltafez: 3M Sei: 12777 Graph for current activity increase: All I could really make out of this is: 1. We've got a long way to go for balancing 2. The sites growing :D (Well Done!)

Img of whole sheet

Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
summon_zar.png 162/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page