PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ☁️🦚 Supersonic Skystrike Raffle [March 2024] 🦇☁️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > ☁️🦚 Supersonic Skystrike Raffle [March 2024] 🦇☁️ >

Flarethekitty's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFlarethekitty
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by silentspecters

I was checking the individual winners to check what/if I won anything and noticed all of the grand prize winners had been drawn as winners for the standard prize pool too. I thought they weren't eligible for standard prizes as they won the grand prize?
oh crap I completely forgot I wrote that down 🫠 I only sent out the Grand Prizes so far, and those trades are still pending. I will be doing a reroll right now. I highly appreciate the reminder, thank you so so much Silent ;-; I will go through the lists and remove those who won grand prizes and reroll the remaining spots with all the entries that were left, which I happened to save a list of so it shouldn't be too hard to fix the issue :D For those who got rolled and didn't win a grand prize, rest assured your slot won't be touched :> I'll write up a reroll post with screenshots removing those who got a grandprize and those who got rerolled into those newly opened slots :) I am SO sorry for the mistake ;-; I'll be fixing this asap, I am on mobile atm so bare with me if this takes a bit of time 🙏🏼
Flare • 21 • She/They Trade Shop • Art Shop • Journal
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page