PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ❄️Leacky's Shop (Shinies, Albinos, Melans, and more!)❄️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > ❄️Leacky's Shop (Shinies, Albinos, Melans, and more!)❄️ >

Leacky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLeacky
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png

Updates and Announcements

May 23rd, 2024: Hey all! After some consideration I decided to permanently lower the prices of my Shinies and Albinos (with the exception of Legendaries) by 25%. Some liberties were taken with the Albino prices to avoid the decimals (which resulted in prices like 21.5 ZC becoming just 21 ZC for simplicity's sake). I hope you like the new prices ^^
May 16th, 2024: Added the long overdue Shiny and Albino: Hisuian Growlithe, Rhyhorn, Electrike and Greavard. Sorry for the delay. Oh, and since I didn't mention it yet: Erupt Litwick BP is also available for EggDexing.

April 2024

April 12th, 2024: Added Shiny and Albino Magnemite, as well as one Melan Magnemite, to the stock.
April 12th, 2024: Shiny and Albino Helioptile added to the stock. Enjoy!
April 5th, 2024: Added Basket Happiny, Babaisy, Jestur, and Perroc Perfect Breeding Pairs. These were the last 4 I needed to make. Yes, you're reading that right. As of now every breedable Pokemon pair (at the time of writing) is available in this Shop for lending. I know I was supposed to add them a few days ago but I got sick and could barely play the game. And I just recovered enough to be able to test all the Pokemon I gathered.

March 2024

March 31st, 2024: I was recently made aware that the value of Special Legendaries is higher than I originally thought so I decided to significantly raise their price. Additionally, I just added Shiny and Albino Joltik from my current hunt to the stock.
March 28th, 2024: Alright, my Shop is open now! Apologies for the delay, figuring out the new layout and writing all the posts took way longer than I expected. The only thing missing right now are Dex Trades (which require posting all display codes of my Specials and other rare Pokemon to a new Journal and cleaning up my Fields, so it may take a while) and 3 Breeding Pairs (at least 2 of which should be ready by the end of the week, with a little luck).
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page