PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 PFQ Goals

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > 2024 PFQ Goals >

RosyBird's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRosyBird
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Hey guys! Glad to see this thread revived :] On my original bingo card, I had been somewhat going for a blackout, since most weren't melans. I realized though that while I'm still gonna hunt them, I don't care about some of them enough to consider them goals for the year. So I've switched them out with some melans that I want! We'll see if I get around to hunting them this year or not :] I also scrambled the order on mine to try to get a variety of specials in each row/column (at least one shiny, albino, and melan). Even if I don't get a single bingo, this should help me choose my future hunts ^^

Goals

This got a bit long, so putting it in a box ^^ - Bug Wishalloy! - I want to continue my 10k chain of joltik for funsies at least once this year! - I someday want to hunt a full special Xurkitree collection (S/A/M). While I'll try to get at least one of them this year during my electric type race, a melan is the overall goal, so that's what's on the bingo! - Melan Gliscor has been a planned hunt for a while now, so that'll be my priority melan hunt I think! - Open an art shop! Hopefully it'll ease me into taking "real" commissions (by that I mean offsite using real money) - Nickname every special in my fields - I have a LOT and not many are nicknamed, I think it'll help me appreciate them more! - Catch a shiny while fishing. Inspired by the fishing tourney, and because of the fishing update it should be a lot more reasonable to achieve. And hopefully I'll finish off some fishing tasks while doing it! Achieved June 1st! (still May 31st for me...) - Get at least 1,000 points in every type race. I tend to reach this easily when I'm trying, but now it's something to actually hold myself to! - Obtain Arceus rank! I’m actually very close to achieving this already, but I need to make the final push at some point lol Obtained February 10th! Will try to maintain it throughout the year :]

My Card

BINGO
FREE

Extra Melans

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page