PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The As One Experiment (v2)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > The As One Experiment (v2) >

thoughts speech Right after his attack, he heard the girl from earlier shout in protest, and then a strange tingling feeling in his arm, which forced him to drop the stick shard. As soon as he did, the sensation almost immediately went away. As he bent down to pick up the stick again, that same feeling struck him, and he was forced to let go. 'What the... what is this??' 'Is it paralysis?' 'No, I can move my arm fine...' Julian tested his right arm, and it seemed fine. Picking up the stick again with his left hand caused the feeling to re-appear, except in the left arm. Gripping tightly to not let go this time, he tried to move it, but was prevented from doing so. Dropping it again, he found he could move it again as if nothing had happened 'WHAT IS HAPPENING???' 'I don't know! It's almost like the stick got cursed, or something. I can't move it around either!' Backing away from the scientist to think for a moment, he had only one idea as to the cause. "YOU." He stomped up to the girl. Tarya tried to pull him back but to no avail. "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" He snarled. Right before anything else could happen he saw one of the other's walking up to them, and he tightened his composure as if he wasn't just yelling. This person introduced themselves as Russel, fused with a decidueye. "I was conducting an interrogation session with the scientist so we could get more information. But it seems SOMEONE here doesn't want me to do that, and now I cant hold the stick I was using to threaten the guy with." His tone was doing its best to sound professional, but a hint of bitterness was present.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page