PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Guide to DNCs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A Guide to DNCs >

Cele's AvatarCele
DNCs/DNIs placed in public places are unenforceable because there's no guarantee that the intended recipient(s) see(s) them, and at worst if they're done wrong they can even break rules on vaguing or blacklisting. Heck, I url navigate the site half the time, so I legit go up to the address bar and write something like "https://pokefarm.com/pm/read/USERNAME" so I skip a few clicks and just end up where I want to be. This would make a Trainer Card useless if it were aimed at me. The only way to make sure that the recipient has a reasonable chance of seeing it is to PM it to them, and that's the only way we'll recognize it as legitimate. I truly don't recommend sending them any manner of PM about it unless you're *just* offering a friendly link to this thread itself, since this is where they can see the guide and this is where they can ask questions regarding it if they wish to make sure they're doing things correctly. This makes sure they get correct answers and that you don't get anywhere near the line on minimodding even though your intentions are good. Thank you so much for asking here, and I really appreciate your patience!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page