PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Shiny Scolipede's Buggo Journal and MAYBE Self RP

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The Shiny Scolipede's Buggo Journal and MAYBE Self RP >

˅ RP TIME!
  • Intro
  • Template
  • Characters
  • rp-helpers
  • credits
Moth Dragonfly Yesterday at 10:00
┌── ⋆⋅COME ONE COME ALL⋅⋆ ──┐ ~Welcome to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Stagnant Skies~ This is a PMD RP made in hopes that there will be a good, active Roleplay in the PokéFarm Q Roleplay Forums.

Rules

~Follow all Site Rules and U Rated RP Rules at ALL times. Stay Civil. ~No Humans*, Legendaries, OH-KO moves**, and avoid basic bad RP behaviours***. ~Alpha Pokemon are allowed within moderation. Giratina's not going to "bless" every single person. Species that wish to evolve into their Hisui Evolution must evolve with a timeflower.png Time Flower in their posession along their normal evolution requirements.
* Human to Pokémon is fine ** One-Hit Knock-Out Moves, IE. Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, and Sheer Cold. Also applies to moves creating too much damage. *** Source: https://forumroleplay.com/roleplay-guides/bad-roleplay/
Moth Dragonfly Yesterday at 14:00

Would you like to join in?

I'd like to join! User: Name: Species: Basic or Baby please Minisprite: (OPTIONAL) Ability: Age: Level: 5-10 Information/Backstory: Reference or Description:

My Example

THIS IS MY SUBMISSION User: Moth Dragonfly Name: Moth Dragonfly (Moth) Species: Scolipede Minisprite: Ability: Speed Boost Age: 404 Not Found Level: ERROR Information/Backstory: Moth Dragonfly is a monstorous, six-legged, shiny Scolipede. He has a necklace that holds a Scolipedite Q, though he can never use it due to not actually being a Scolipede. Instead, he's a eldrich monster/beast whose "levels" are far beyond the norm. The Bioluminescent rings on his body produce a light blue light, allowing him to use Flash illegally. He currently knows the moves Venoshock, Hex, Toxic, Megahorn, Earthquake, Flash, and Rollout. His ability is Speed Boost. The Scolipedeite Q Mega Stone is not considered a held item. He is used as a personal NPC and a Guide. I will have a normal sumbission too when enough players are present. Reference:
Moth Dragonfly Today at 12:00
Member | CharacterPost
Moth Dragonfly | MothN/A
!?
!?
!?
!?
Moth Dragonfly Today at 00:00
DM me if you wish to apply for a RP/Thread Helper. RP/Thread Helper's goals are to attempt to keep the RP in hopes that Sally doesn't eat up the RP Thread. A Dungeon Master's role is exactly like they are in D&D.
UserRole
Moth DragonflyThread Maker
N/ADungeon Master
N/AThread Helper
N/AThread Helper
N/AThread Helper
credits: code: PaintedFence, Masterpost pfp: See Fourum Sig I'm sorry it looks weird on mobile; I didn't make the template and I certainly can't code. Especially not the funky mobile Discord Stuff If you can't tell, I love this template. Thank you, PaintedFence!
Site avatar, any reaction sprites, and the Plateform Mascot Sprite are created by us. Anything else will be stated otherwise with proper credits. DISCLAIMER: "WE" or "US" refers to multiple members, not multiple outside people. We do not account share. We do not want our exoskeleton turned inside out by the mods. Moth's Comms, Bait, SVG Edits, and Adopts. -- Melan Dexing My laptop's going out, here's my Ko-Fi
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page