PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Keyboard Shortcuts for Clicking

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

Caramel Lyth's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCaramel Lyth
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
I'm pretty sure this thing hasn't been suggested yet. So, here goes. These shortcuts will work while we're clicking fields. So, beside clicking the berry below the field, we can use shortcuts from the numbers on our keyboards. Number 1 for Sour Berry, 2 for Spicy, 3 for Dry, and so on until number 5. The numbers we'll use are the ones above the qwerty. Probably won't work for mobiles or tablets though, so they can just use the buttons. So, the clicking goes normal, click berry and click pokemon, pokemon, pokemon. With these shortcuts it'll be Number pad, click pokemon, pokemon, pokemon. Forgive me for my bad English, I'll just hope you'll understand. If you have any opinions, please post it here. Thanks~
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngc+.png
I probably wouldn't use it, but I can see how others might. Since it doesn't break clicking at all, I'll support this idea.
Signature by Naiyala
pzoconnor's Avatarpzoconnor
collector.pnge.png
I feel like this would be a handy feature. Support.
Made by LuckyTiger
Made by Okamithorn for the Little shop of Horrors.
Made by Okamithorn at the Little shop of Horrors
Andae's AvatarAndae
elite.png
Seems like it'd make some clickers lives easier, specially those of us with mild joint issues like an RSI or mild Arthritis... Supported.
Gerbilfriend's AvatarGerbilfriend
elite.png
I don't support clicking is already so much easier then it was on pf where you had to do berry click berry click and so on and so forth.
Eriz's AvatarEriz
grandmaster.pngb.png
This suggestion would be a helpful feature~ Support ^.^
Avatar created by the amazing Sakaki!
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
retiredstaff.pngace.pnge.png
I'm confused as to why the standard system doesn't work. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against this, I just don't understand at all what's wrong with the current system.
Spiritsavvy's AvatarSpiritsavvy
champion.pnga.png
I think the idea is that those with trouble/pain/laziness moving their wrists dislike having to move the mouse to click on a berry, then moving the mouse back to where (for example) a stack of pokemon is waiting to be clicked. With this idea, theoretically a user wouldn't have to move their wrist at all if they're clicking fields with all pokemon stacked in the middle and could use the numbers to change berries. The laziness in me definitely supports this idea, but the skeptic in me wonders how many people this would actually help avoid wrist pain (as there isn't that much movement with the current system).
☆ Katy and Spiritsavvy's Trading Bazaar ☆
Sprite by PF1 user Suineko (PFQ user Kirozey)
Avatar by PF1 user Rein (PFQ user Pyon)
Caramel Lyth's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCaramel Lyth
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
@Ravyne : There's actually nothing wrong with the current system. As Spiritsavvy said, it's because the moving wrists. If we get the shortcuts, we can use both hands for clicking. And yes, It is easier to click here that PF1. But if we can make the interactions come faster, I don't think why not. That's what I think, though..
Ledah's AvatarLedah
retiredstaff.pngmaster.pngd+.png
It doesn't do that much damage to someone's wrist to make a movement that small. And this is coming from someone with carpal tunnel syndrome. This reeks of laziness.
Avatar made by Sei with permission to use.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page