PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben's Save File

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 12

Hey there everyone. Just a quick entry before I head to bed... I've arrived safely in Alola, but it took all day to get here, but with the timezone difference, it's actually midday tomorrow, if that makes sense... It probably doesn't, I need sleep! At least I was awake enough to meet Kukui and get things moving. He gave me a set of Starters and an extra Rockruff, which I've sent off to Holly so you guys can start getting them. I say "extra Rockruff" because while I was heading for the Lab, I was followed by a Rockruff! She seemed to like me, so I've named her Riley and she's going to be joining me on my adventure around Alola. That's all for now. I'll check in every few days or so!
Well, it's been an interesting start. Apparently the Island Challenge used to be exclusively for native Trainers, but they've opened up recently to allow outsiders to take part. I'll need to catch a few Pokémon before I can really do that though. With that in mind, Riley and I took to Route 1 early in the... evening. I may have overslept. But I wanted to get things started at least. Sure enough, we found a new Pokémon! According to my PokéDex, the name is Pikipek, and they're known to drill holes in tree trunks to store food and build their nests within. This one seems very gentle, as instead of fighting like most wild Pokémon, this one offered Riley an Oran Berry out of kindness. I'll be sending her off to Holly once I've gotten more Pokémon. Maybe two more should be fine for now. In other news, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a gift from magicamadeye, who sent me a Brionne to help on my journey. Thank you! That's it for now, I'll be sure to check in again soon.
As planned I was able to catch another new Pokémon today. This little one is named Grubbin, and she's very cautious. Hopefully as I take her on my journey I'll help her overcome her fears. According to my PokéDex Grubbin will evolve twice so this should be an interesting adventure for the two of us! In other news, I've been absolutely flooded with gifts! Look at them all! While I'm very grateful for your support, I'm afraid I won't be able to use most of them on this journey - it just wouldn't be fair, as some would be used more than others... So for now I'm keeping them safe in the Fields on PokéFarm where other Farmers can show them some love. If you would like to help further, I could really use gifts of Credits and even other currencies. They will help buy Poké Balls over here as well as other useful items to help me on my journey. If you can spare it, feel free to send it and you can be assured it will be put to good use. We're almost done with early routes now. I'm going to go through them again carefully to make sure there isn't anything I've missed, then send the Pokémon to Holly so you guys can have them too. See you next time!
Turns out I was right, there are Yungoos to be found in the early areas. I was able to find one and send it to Holly at the last minute, so hopefully she'll be able to get the in the Lab momentarily. In other news, Grubbin evolved today. Apparently Charjabug sees most usefulness in Double Battles, where its Ability can power up its ally's Special Attack. Good to know, although the rest of my Pokémon are physical attackers at the moment. Anyway, hope you enjoy the three new Pokémon I have obtained for you! See you next time.
Hey everyone, sorry for not posting here this week, things have been quite... interesting. Anyway, I'm pleased to announce that I'm done with Melemele Island and have moved on to the second Island, Akala. I've sent four new Pokémon to Prof. Holly. She was particularly interested in Oricorio, as when she bred the Pom-Pom Style I sent her, a Baile Style came out of the Egg! Very interesting. We suspect it may have something to do with the environment of PokéFarm, but maybe there are hints to be found in the Pokémon that live near the same places as Oricorio themselves. Who knows? Anyway, sorry again for the delay. Hopefully I'll be more talkative next week!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hey everyone, Niet here, filling in for Eben as he's currently on a long flight! More on that later. As always Eben has been trawling through the Alolan wilderness to find as many new Pokémon as he can. This week he managed to find four different new Pokémon! But on top of that, he received an Egg from a kind Trainer he met along the way, and when it hatched you can imagine his surprise when he found a Vulpix quite unlike any he had seen before! Definitely a Vulpix though, no question about that. Of course Holly was fascinated to hear of this, and she and Laurel have been hard at work trying to understand just how this works. The results so far are: they have no idea. Similar to Oricorio it may have something to do with their environment, or the Pokémon nearby. Possibly both. So if you Farmers can figure it out, be sure to let everyone know on the Wiki ;) Just like each week so far, your Pokédex has been updated with the newly discovered forms, so you know what to look out for. Now, as for Eben's unavailability during his flight: as it is Christmas time, Eben is returning home to spend the holiday with his family. He will get back to Alola early in the New Year to resume his adventure, but for now I hope you'll join me in wishing him a happy time back home!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Hello everyone! I'm back in Alola, and I'm calling from the Malasada shop because Riley and I were really hungry :D Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that we're back, our journey continues, and you can expect to start seeing more Pokémon again real soon. Maybe even tomorrow, who knows? I've also been asked to find out about Ice Stones, because they seem to be exclusive to this region. I'll see if there's any way I can get a supply of them sent to PokéFarm soon. For now though, if they're too expensive because of their rarity, you can probably have a friend register it in your PokéDex for you, so at least you'll have that to progress your completion before the Stones arrive. That's all for now, we're going to finish our meal and get a good night's rest so that we can resume our adventure nice and early.
As promised, Riley and I got right back into our adventure today, and we got a lot of things done. Firstly, Professor Kukui made arrangements for getting evolution items sent over, so that's all sorted and you should start seeing them pop up around PokéFarm soon. Next up, the new Pokémon we found. There were a lot of unique Pokémon all in one forest, so Riley and I spent some time there to get them all and send them quite efficiently. I hope you enjoy raising them! Until next week, we'll be adventuring on.
Another week has come and gone and another set of Pokémon has arrived on PokéFarm. If I'm not mistaken, we're getting close to the end! I'm certainly seeing fewer and fewer new Pokémon as I reach the third of four islands, so it's only a matter of time! Actually, I received a fishing rod from an acquaintance I met here, so maybe this week Riley and I will spend time seeing what kind of Pokémon live in the waters of Alola? See you next week!
Busy busy busy! Just a quick note today: I've sent off the last few Pokémon from the Alolan PokéDex to Holly, so you should expect to see them real soon. Now I've got to pack my bags and get going, I've got a meeting on Aether Paradise, where Wicke will be helping me investigate and befriend the Legendary Pokémon of the region. So look forward to that coming real soon!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page