PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Rorie Islands

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-fire.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Razi shifted uncomfortably on her feet. She walked into the Pokemon Center, expecting it to be busy, but not like this. There was a trainer with a Cradily, who in the time she had walked in the door and tried to get her bearings, had flit over to every other person who had walked into the center, a flurry of towels, water, and energy. A girl who had been relaxing with an Abra was now staring intently at the Cradily, which admittedly had also caught her interest. She didn't come across many fossil Pokemon during her travels and Cradily was a very interesting specimen. One of the woman who Cradily's trainer had appeared next to seemed to be soaking wet, but even more perplexing was the fact that her Gengar was also soaked. I thought they could just, go through stuff? she thought, before turning back towards the nurses. Admittedly, ghost Pokemon made Razi slightly uncomfortable due to their ethereal nature, so seeing one so wet and frankly silly looking was a shock. There were a few ghost Pokemon around, she noted, seeing a Ceruledge and their trainer, both extremely wobbly on their feet. Another ghost Pokemon looking silly! Razi thought, and she felt the giggles coming on. "Freeeeee." Iris flapped her wings, her scales shimmering almost menacingly. The giggles once they took hold were very hard to stop and she knew it. Iris had used an "accidental" Sleep Powder more than once in the past to save face. "D-don't worry, it's fine...heh". Razi took a deep breath and closed her eyes briefly, before opening them and realizing she was right behind another trainer at the counter, who had just finished up his interaction with the nurses. "Oh, sorry friend!" Razi exclaimed. "I'm practically standing on you. ...Ugh, why am I like this...I hope your Pokemon are doing well! I just wanted to talk to the Nurse Joy about maybe finding a breeding center or nursery around here. But! I don't expect you to know about that! I didn't want to put you on the spot, apologies!" The more flustered she got the more she would ramble. Iris took this time to flutter over to the flower shaped Cradily and waited patiently for Razi to finish up.
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Sarah's head jerked in the direction when she was spoken too. A small smile of acknowledgment curled her lips and she turned back to the Cradily. "Hi there," Sarah said softly. Not in a million years did she think the Rorie Islands started so promising. The trainer was loud but she wasn't too bothered with as it wasn't really directed at her. She noticed Gabe talking to one trainer before handing a towel to another, she shook her head briefly, typical Gabe always a busybody. Sarah hoped he had at least heard the girl talking to him. When the Butterfree came closer Sarah smiled towards it, this was a pokemon she recognized from Kanto. She had seen a few near Palet Town when she was with professor Oak.
Gabe turned his head back to his converstation partner of seconds ago and grinned towards her, while handing to towel to the Gengar girl. "The name is as awesome as the pokémon is. My name is Gabe by the way. Always a pleasure to meet new people." He knew the question was probably directed at the water-and-Cradily girl but he interjected nevertheless. It was a great kind of business, people talking, people helping each other, so many stories to be told, so many potential friends. He was anxious to get his pokemon back, Machop had to meet Ceruledge. Tepig wouldn't really care and Mareep would just love to see all the new faces, but Machop would dig that pokémon.
life is delightful, always new discoveries to be made.
"My name's Pandora," she said, shaking Dany's hand, but she had directed the answer to both her and Gabe. She really hoped Gabe had been talking to her. She felt slightly better. "Uh..." she stared at the girl with a Butterfree. "Are you okay?" she called out. Kai, who also looked better (it turned out, even though their personalities were different, they were totally on the same page about being seasick) floated over to said Butterfree. "Ledge?" he asked.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Loksfjoer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLoksfjoer
mod.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
The automatic doors of the Pokémon Center opened and a Marowak marched in, resting the bone on its shoulder and holding an envelop in the other hand. It paused to examine the gathered people and Pokémon, before marching on to one of the Chansey and hand her a letter. Without a word, the Marowak turned around and marched out of the PokéMon Center.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
The grunt of the Marowak as it thrusted the letter into the hands of one of the Chansey stopped Razi mid ramble. She watched, bewildered, as it left as quickly as it came, the door closing loudly behind it. She glanced towards the girl who had called out to her. "Oh, yeah, I'm okay," she smiled, feeling more at ease. "I just tend to over explain a bit." She walked over to her, forgetting already that she needed to talk to the Nurse Joy. "I'm Raziya, but you can call me Razi." She reached out her hand for a handshake. "Are you also new to the islands?" As Razi chatted with the stranger, Iris noticed another girl gave her a smile as she flit by. She twitched her antenna. "Freeeeeee!" she trilled, ready to show off, before realizing the Ceruledge had manifested next to her. "Ledge?" Iris quickly turned, wings trembling slightly. "Bee! Freeee?" She was startled to see a completely new Pokemon in front of her, but also excited. Iris was experienced in helping Razi with her breeding and rescue, so she liked talking with other Pokemon as long as they didn't want to battle. He didn't seem to want to fight. "Freeee...?" Iris twirled, now really showing off. She sparkled faintly, her bright green eyes almost mischievous. She wasn't used to getting direct attention as many bug types are extremely common or scary to many, although her strange coloration brought a bit more looks. She twitched her antennae at the Ceruledge, waiting for a response.
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
grandmaster.pngd+.png
A very promising start indeed, Sarah looked from the Cradily, to the pretty Butterfree, to the Ceruledge that joined the pokemon too. She glanced at the clock and back at the counter. She hoped Gabe's pokémon would be healed soon, as she didn't want to miss the bus to Lilan Town. Even though Gabe had tried to convice her to just walk to Lilan Town she'd rather take the bus. When the Marowak entered, gave the letter and walked back out again, she frowned slightly as she was thinking. Abra woke up and observed the room before he teleported himself on Sara's shoulders. The sudden weight made her grunt and stumble but she managed to stay on her feet. Abra looked with great interest at the other Pokémon. Sarah's thoughts evaporated with the sudden appearance of her Abra. She smiled and turned her head a bit. "He there sleepy head." After that she turned towards her brother "Gabe, don't forget we need to get to Lilan town, or at least I'm leaving soon to the bus station." Sarah told her brother, with some effort loud enough for him to hear over the ongoing conversations.
Gabe sauntered back to the counter as Marowak entered and passed him. He noticed that a Chansey had his pokeballs so he collected them. With a big grin he expressed his gratitude before turning to Pandora and Razi. "Pleasure to meet you both ladies," he said as leaned against the counter again. Meeting new people was something he absolutely loved. When Sarah reminded him about Lilan town he briefly looked in her directions and gave a short nod. "There's plenty of time Sarah, and besides we can always walk, it's only like a ten hour hike." He grinned, he knew Sarah was in no way wasting the entire day by walking that distance, and possibly camping the night in the forest, when she was anxious to start the Rorie Research program, and for that they needed to go to the research facility in Lilan Town and visit the professor. He himself wouldn't mind to take a more scenic route and start a day later. He knew she wouldn't mind wether or not he accompied her, as long as he wouldn't actively prevent her from going.
Lysium's AvatarLysium
master.pngd.png
Dany stretches and scratches her bristly hair. "Well, I'm gonna head back to the bus stop. Don't wanna show up late on my first day! Come on, boy!" The Cradily looks up and starts waddling after her as she waves and makes her exit.
<Profile img credit: OLM and The Pokémon Company>
"Good to know," Pandora said, smiling. She handshook back. "My name's Pandora. And yes, I'm new to these islands. I came from Paldea." Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the Marowak but wasn't too concerned. Meanwhile, Kai was watching the Butterfree. "Leeeeeedge," he said. He wanted to know who she was and where she came from. "Ceruledge?"
Salenea's AvatarSalenea
grandmaster.pngd+.png
With Abra still sitting on her shoulders Sarah walked out of the pokemon centre, she nudged Gabe when she passed him but didn't wait. He'd be fine on his own, she wouldn't wait. It looked like the one with the Cradily was heading outside too, that was fortunate, she could ask about the pokemon. She picked up her pace so she could catch up with Dany, "Hey there," she said as she fell in pace with Dany, she was already breathing a bit heavier with th weight of Abra on her shoulders, and wasn't big and strong like Gabe either, she was rather small and slim, so it wasn't as easy to carry a pokemon for her as it was for Gabe. "I was wondering how and where you got your Cradily, if you don't mind me asking." Sarah asked politely. She was glad the bus stop was only a short disctance from the centre.
Gabe surpressed a sigh when Sarah nudged him. He looked at Pandora and Razi, "Either of you also going to see professor Maple in the Lab in Lilan Town? I guess I'm heading there with Sarah." he paused ever so slightly, "Although I'm in no rush. If I miss this bus I can always take the next, or I'll walk though the forest and fields and find my way like a true explorer." He was glad his Tepig was firmly in his pokeball or his friend would have taken away a lot of credibility by starting laughing at those words.
"Freeeeeee!" Iris shimmered, antenna twitching excitedly. She told the Ceruledge that she was from Alola and how much she loved the way the sun shone on the ocean. "Beee, bee freeeeee!" Her trainer had named her Iris, she didn't have a name before. Her head tilted slightly, waiting to hear more from the Ceruledge. ---------------------- Razi looked over to Gabe and gasped. "Ah! I totally forgot why I was even here in the first place!! I need to figure out where there may be a breeding center here. I'm sorry! I need to talk to the nurses!" She spun around, frazzled, but then took a moment and turned back to the two, awkwardly. "Unless you may know? But I imagine you are also like Pandora and I and just got here..."

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page