PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Art! ♥

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

tokimews's Avatarhypermode-12.pngtokimews
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
Update 4/25/24: I've sent out the first few finished pieces of art! I just returned from a trip out of state so there was some delay but I'm still working my way through. ^^ Update 4/16/24: I’ve been slowly working on the art! Wednesday’s and Thursday’s are my days off, so I’ll be able to finish more of them very soon. Thank you all for your patience. :”) Hi there! I am currently in the process of trying to open my own art shop, however I would like to have some recent art to use as examples for the shop. So, if you're interested and would be okay with me possibly using the finished art as an example feel free to share your OC's below. (Proper credit will be given to you as owner of the OC.) <3 There's also a chance I may do some more art for free even if I don't plan on using it as an example.

Here are some examples of my art:

More examples

What I will draw:
  • Pokemon
  • Anthros
  • Feral
What I won't draw:
  • Humans
  • Robots/Mechas/etc
  • Detailed Backgrounds
I'm pretty much only comfortable with animals or animal-like OC's. Original species are fine as long as they fall somewhere in what I will draw! Things to keep in mind:
  • I cannot promise I will get to everyone. Please do not be upset if I don't draw your character. :(
  • Since I am creating examples, you might get a fullbody, an icon, etc, There is no guarantee on the type of art you will recieve. However, you are than welcome to request a certain type and I will do my best to accommodate that!
  • I work full-time. I will do my best to have a decent turn around time, but please be patient. :")
  • I will lock the thread if/when I have enough to draw.
Thank you! <3
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
I can offer Katsuo here! Here's his true form and here's his fake form. You are free to do whatever you like!
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Chiro's AvatarChiro
senior.pnge.png
Heya!! I can offer up Chiro! btw saw a sparkledog in the examples and theyre so cute :3

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon- Me!! Happy Early Pride Month! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Ashe Moon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAshe Moon
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
I have many OCs here (mixed), here (eeveelutions) and here (charizard based). Maybe there is anything you to draw and will make a good example? No worries if not ☺️ Thank you for the opportunity 😁

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi
AvaTheAxolotl's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAvaTheAxolotl
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Hiya! I can offer up Abyss, she’s very cute and has a simple design. Thanks for the chance!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
NoxianGayce's AvatarNoxianGayce
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Nox is speaking...
credit | art by S.C.B.
hover for credit
How about trying my little Venin the Aroyte? Your art is very cute, btw
  • ❤️
  • ⭐️
  • ❤️
TR v-grass.png2036
tokimews's Avatarhypermode-12.pngtokimews
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
Thank you guys so much for commenting and sharing your ocs! <3 I’ll be starting on some sketches soon!
Tiaxy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTiaxy
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge.png
Hihi! Incase you in need of a bit more, I offer up Jasmine, Rocket, Renna or Faunna for the cause! Whichever one of them catches your eye ofc. Thank you for the chance ^^
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me! a.png

| Forum Icon |
Score: 2070
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
summon_mew2.png 3/200
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
master.pnge+.png
ooooo can you draw maybe Beau??? he has two other forms! ty for the chance!! :3
kizomu/mitzy • he/she • silly lil guy :3 art shopjournal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!
SkittyChan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSkittyChan
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngss.png
My Skitty OC made by SunWalker on TH I collect jolly pokes

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page