PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Team Gigavolt Havoc Raffle(Electric)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 1234

InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
Welcome to the Gigavolt Havoc Type Race Auction! Heya! I've hosted a few of these before and I enjoy the excitment and different prizes I get to see everyone enjoy!

Rules:

*Must be part of Team Gigavolt Havoc during April 2024 *Must score at least 200 points *Every 500 points after the inital 200 gives you a ticket for another drawing. (At 700 points you have 2 tickets) *Must use [inventory=typerace] for your post to count
Deadline to enter/donate prizes will be April 25th so I have time to pass out all prizes!
The way I will have this set up is I will randomize the number of all the prizes and the amount of tickets each user gets so that it's completely random for everyone! I will use this random generator and post screen shots for the most random outcomes.

Prizes!

Users and Tickets

User Tickets
KitsuneofDreams 4 Tickets
ChillKate 5 Tickets
HatTheCat 8 Tickets
cawvidae 13 Tickets
Eneco 6 Tickets
Drindrak 3 Tickets
h o r i z o n 11 Tickets
hadalzone 2 Tickets
austindodgen 14 Tickets
Garlic Mustard 4 Tickets
Sandara 8 Tickets
Enbees 16 Tickets
Scarlet Book 8 Tickets
UnknownCurse 8 Tickets
Varian 13 Tickets
Moraysys 3 Tickets
climbingrachis 8 Tickets
dangerboat 4 Tickets
VanillaLotus 5 Tickets
TheQuirkyNinja 3 Tickets
Sari 7 Tickets

Results!

Users: Prizes:

Results pt.2

Because I got distracted or something I missed a few prizes by accident. To keep it as fair as possible I rerolled those with everyone's originial ticket amounts. If you got a prize you donated and declined/returned it I also rerolled that. I'm so sorry everyone and thank you so much for working with me.
Note for Mods: I am not joining this raffle and I provided the first 3 albino Elekid and the 1 shiny Elekid as prizes
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
Hey Mandii! My score is 324 Thanks so much for putting this on for us~
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Techtonic Rage for May:
Score: 324
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
ChillKate's AvatarChillKate
Thank you for doing this! I'd like to play. Name: ChillKate Points: 599 Donations: S!Ralts, A!Rogenrola, A!Nincada do you just want me to gift them to you?
Score: 599
Avatar is official artwork from Bee and Puppycat: Lazy in Space ©️Netflix
I see you guys c: since we have so little time until the race ends I'll update the ticket totals at the end of the race so you guys don't possibly miss a ticket or two if you're still racing! ^-^ Edit: yes please send any donations over to me and just make sure I know what's a donation please ^_^
HatTheCat's AvatarHatTheCat
Username: hatthecat Inventory: 4270 I have plenty to send over for the prize pool! I just may be slow in sending them because I’ve been bound to a phone while I move

Cat | They/Them | 30s

Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @hatthecat Signature Pagedoll @hatthecat

QUOTE originally posted by HatTheCat

Username: hatthecat Inventory: 288 I have plenty to send over for the prize pool! I just may be slow in sending them because I’ve been bound to a phone while I move
Don't worry about how long it takes, we have a few days to get them all in c: hope the move went smoothly <3
cawvidae's Avatarcawvidae
Username: cawvidae ! Score: 2101 tysm for the raffle !! :D yippee !!
icon is of my oc!! for my use only. by vilikitte on ToyHouse! :) Shop!
Score: 2101
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Eneco's AvatarEneco
thank you for the chance and hosting this giveaway ! ^^ username: Eneco points/inventory: 1130
Avatar is official PMD Skitty portait.
Drindrak's AvatarDrindrak
Awesome! Thanks for setting this up. I'll send some of my extra s/a right away! Username: Drindrak Points: 1173
I am a proud Team Flare member! Used to be with Team Rocket, but their fashion sense is in the dumps. Current Inventory: 447083/1646/88 Avatar created using JazzyBee's SDV Character Creator
Thank you all so much for using the [inventory=typerace] for me and sending so many prizes! I'm keeping up the best I can, but if I fall behind just know I'll get it up to date asap! ^-^ <3

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page