PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ danny’s icon deli ★

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

star slayer's Avatarstar slayer
collector.png
bump!
danny | ask 4 pronouns check out my my icon shop!
collector.png
bump!
collector.png
bump!
SolSoul's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSolSoul
hypermode.pngultra.pnge.png
username: SolSoul pokemon: Giratina poke info: OC - Her name is Evael :) reference: Sprite reference - It's half done but it should be enough for a bust/headshot emotion and/or poses: It's really up to you, but she usually does look grumpy background: Something like the Distortion World, either from the Pokemon games or Anime is up to you ^^ other info: Ordering an icon with 1 character and background payment: 750 GP + 500 GP Tip?
Lv. 100 — +51,218,994
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonFighting
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature

collector.png

QUOTE originally posted by SolSoul

username: SolSoul pokemon: Giratina poke info: OC - Her name is Evael :) reference: Sprite reference - It's half done but it should be enough for a bust/headshot emotion and/or poses: It's really up to you, but she usually does look grumpy background: Something like the Distortion World, either from the Pokemon games or Anime is up to you ^^ other info: Ordering an icon with 1 character and background payment: 750 GP + 500 GP Tip?
sounds good! i’ll get working on it and then pm you! thanks!
SolSoul's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSolSoul
hypermode.pngultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by star slayer

QUOTE originally posted by SolSoul

sounds good! i’ll get working on it and then pm you! thanks!
Thank you very much!
collector.png
sorry for hiatus, bump!
pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy
master.pngd+.png
omg hello!! your art is so cute!! username: pvnkbøy pokemon: her? possibly? <3 with a salmon-colored background! reference: whole body ref is on her TH :D emotion and/or poses: something possibly excited/energetic? <3 other info: she's a big sweetie payment: 150 ZC, I believe!

Sonora - 16 - hoot/owl

"You weren't quite as bold. Smarter, sharpr, brighter than the rest . . . Now you're sixteen, broke and burning out in style" -gifted kid burnout . Tom O'Donovan TH
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 14 — 787 / 1,018
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
PFP by Dachs!
collector.png

QUOTE originally posted by pvnkbøy

omg hello!! your art is so cute!! username: pvnkbøy pokemon: her? possibly? <3 with a salmon-colored background! reference: whole body ref is on her TH :D emotion and/or poses: something possibly excited/energetic? <3 other info: she's a big sweetie payment: 150 ZC, I believe!
hi! thank you so much and so sorry for being so slow in getting back to you! i will get started on this and message you when it’s done <3

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page