PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokèrus

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Wolfeman6's AvatarWolfeman6
Just a quick idea for pokèrus maybe there should be 2 player with pokèrus and the 2ed player is just a completely random player that is currently online. also the people who clicked the 2ed person still go into the poll for the first pokèrus.
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch

QUOTE originally posted by Wolfeman6

Just a quick idea for pokèrus maybe there should be 2 player with pokèrus and the 2ed player is just a completely random player that is currently online. also the people who clicked the 2ed person still go into the poll for the first pokèrus.
Disagree, the reason people chase pokerus is usually because of the high click chance. If you can just get it without clicking on the rus player, what's the point in rus clicking? It would ruin the point of pokerus
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
forebodhi's Avatarforebodhi
no support. as said, it ruins the point of pokerus and also just.. it's really not needed? if you've clicked the rus-haver even once, you have a chance to get rus from what i know.
preping for slowpoke hunt!
18 / 1000
Wolfeman6's AvatarWolfeman6
ya but now it gives a changes for new players to get it.
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
No support, sorry To echo what was previously said, even one interaction to a Rus holder gives you a chance. Doesn’t matter if the user created their account when this message sends, or have been on since the site opened, both would still be within a chance of getting it
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 17 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
New players have exactly the same chance as veteran players to get Pokerus. People maximize their Pokerus chances by clicking the pokerus hosts, and the reason it may seem that veteran users are more likely to get pokerus is because veteran users are more likely to be clicking for pokerus more often.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
Thinking about this idea it'll seem unfair to both because they both won't evenly receive the benefits of Pokèrus. No matter where you place username people are more likely to click first username shown for example: Username 1 Username 2 Or Username 1 Username 2 You'll more likely pick first one first. Who does people click who has Pokèrus? Because there's people with 5k+ Pokèmon and 15 minutes it's not enough time to click if both Pokèrus host have 5k+ Pokèmon it's not enough time to click all of both Pokèrus host Pokèmon. There are some benefits though because if someone has locked all there fields have have no Pokèmon or eggs in their party or no Pokèmon in their showcase it would benefit have Second username there to click Pokèmon.
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Xygallix's AvatarXygallix

QUOTE originally posted by Wolfeman6

ya but now it gives a changes for new players to get it.
Ironically I had far better luck with pokerus when new. I knew newer players who've had it several times and people who've been around for longer and had it far less. It comes down to activity, not longevity and honestly... Sometimes new players actually have that more than others. It's 100% fair across the board and that's a good thing. I honestly think pokerus is better as it is now - partially for the reason stated by Greenbunny1998 I also think there's an unfair element to those "currently online" as it massively benefits those who can leave pokefarm open all day as opposed to those who can't
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
No support from me either for all the above reasons... There's also times when I am online, but I don't want Pokérus (maybe I was just swapping eggs, doing trades, or about to go offline) and I'd feel like if i got it that's a waste of 15minutes since it could go to someone who was actively hunting it instead (hope my wording makes sense ^^')
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page