PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokèrus

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Pokèrus >

Thinking about this idea it'll seem unfair to both because they both won't evenly receive the benefits of Pokèrus. No matter where you place username people are more likely to click first username shown for example: Username 1 Username 2 Or Username 1 Username 2 You'll more likely pick first one first. Who does people click who has Pokèrus? Because there's people with 5k+ Pokèmon and 15 minutes it's not enough time to click if both Pokèrus host have 5k+ Pokèmon it's not enough time to click all of both Pokèrus host Pokèmon. There are some benefits though because if someone has locked all there fields have have no Pokèmon or eggs in their party or no Pokèmon in their showcase it would benefit have Second username there to click Pokèmon.
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page