PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Burial's Trade Shop 2.0 (Summons, Custom Melan Hunts)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 567891011

Buríal's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBuríal
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tala-chan

Hiya Burial, not sure whether I was to PM you about these babies or post here, don't see a price so wanted to ask :3 Modest Fairy Delta Dribbit Lonely Fairy Delta Dribbit
Hi Tala! Deltas are PWYW, I've put it somewhere in the 2nd post but I know its all over the place lol. I'll make it more organized soon, but yeah the deltas are PWYW, just send a trade for them! :)
TR Score: 2424
id like a jade orb for 200 gp if thats alright by you

QUOTE originally posted by OrganicOwen

id like a jade orb for 200 gp if thats alright by you
Hi, unfortunately I don't accept GP for my summons! I only take ZC for restocks, sorry about that.
Jeritza's AvatarJeritza
grandmaster.pngb+.png
Hello! I see that you do custom variant melan hunts, do you also do custom variant S/A hunts? I'd really like a couple S/A guild igglybuffs but the melan hunts are a bit beyond my budget 😅
The long road to my dream hunt: 7.png 1.png 1.png a.png summon_mew2.png x25 / 1100
2.27% Cloned Sash progress

QUOTE originally posted by Mewtoo

Hello! I see that you do custom variant melan hunts, do you also do custom variant S/A hunts? I'd really like a couple S/A guild igglybuffs but the melan hunts are a bit beyond my budget 😅
Yeah I do! That section is really unorganized so I will be going through it within the next few days, but yes, I do S/A as well. How many were you looking for?
Jeritza's AvatarJeritza
grandmaster.pngb+.png
Two shinies and two albinos, please. Would you like to borrow my breeding pair?

QUOTE originally posted by Mewtoo

Two shinies and two albinos, please. Would you like to borrow my breeding pair?
I'll get you added after I edit everything, I will hatch maybe a thousand more Teddicursa then start that hunt! And no thank you, I have my own but I appreciate the offer!
Ozma's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOzma
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
hello! 60 zc for the thunder fangs?

ozma busy with work + college

i.pngd.pngq.png8.png
wife’s art shop trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon: by user Densunes Signature Pagedoll: モスロメ on Picrew divider: free to use
focusing on summon_mag.pngsummon_rst.pngsummon_dar.png | not actively buying summon_aze.png
Bump, restocked a bunch on summons!
Bump, finally got around to re-organizing the custom hunts: - There are slots open for Guild Igglybuff, Minibbit and Gibolu (June TR). - There is also 1 custom hunt request hunt open to request anything! - Added S/A/M Ayeren and S/A Teddicursa to the front post as well. That's all, thanks everyone!

Pages: 123··· 567891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page