PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter adopts not being counted for points spent?

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 12

I have adopted 3 pokemon from the shelter today. After the second and the third adoption, the shelter showed that I spent 1 point, but now it shows I've spent 0 points. Trying to recreate this issue isn't working, but it definitely happened
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
theBurnt's AvatartheBurnt
I've had this bug all day today; I've adopted 18 or more Dedenne eggs from the shelter and yet it still says that I have used 0 points even hours later. Bug Effect: Adopting pokemon from the Shelter (this case Dedenne) doesn't use up points Where the bug occurred: the Shelter page What you were doing when the bug occurred:
  • Original issue (with Star Pass): Adopting a Dedenne egg shows 0 points used, clearing cache does nothing. 1st batch of eggs gotten around 25/Mar/2024 09:37:23 I believe. Went to bed but the problem's the same hours later.
  • Removed all Passes: Went and gave all passes to pokemon. Shelter thinks I still have a C pass despite mine being in the possesion of a cyndaquil. Shelter says I have 15 points (or 7 known eggs), yet I've adopted at least 17 eggs since then.
Browser: Firefox 124.0.1 (64-bit) For posterity's sake I'll also point out that there's a server-side caching test occuring now, though I have no idea if that's related or not.

QUOTE originally posted by theBurnt

For posterity's sake I'll also point out that there's a server-side caching test occuring now, though I have no idea if that's related or not.
Just to address this part - I experienced this issue before the server testing began.
yööns's Avataryööns
I'm having the same issue!
shon ; 24
Nanab Berry

Nanab Berry

Berry

(: 0)

Bitter, but with a trace of sweetness, the Nanab Berry was the seventh to be discovered in the world.

Flavour: Bitter
Colour: Pink
Firmness: Very Hard
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 52 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
DrakanAroh's AvatarDrakanAroh
Want to add myself to the list for this bug -- from at least yesterday and today. Edit: It's been at least 3 parties and no changes to adoption count nor points, fwiw. Edit x2: it’s occurring on both Chrome and Safari on my iPhone.
Man-Bat / Kirk Langstrom from DC's Justice Leage Dark (~2019 version)
& Sig
Galladerox Freebie using official art from Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse
Collecting: , , , & Casually Collecting: , , , &
Dangermouse's AvatarDangermouse
Adding myself to this too. I've had a few eggs from the shelter and my points haven't changed. I am trying to keep count so I don't go over what I would have.
Harpy Harë's AvatarHarpy Harë
Also adding myself here. I adopted this BM magcargo which I didn't have dexed at all and there's no points taken from my budget.
Official anime screencap (Gently) edited by me
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
It's happening to me too, just grabbed 5 Pikipek eggs from the shelter but says I didn't spend any points? This is gonna make my brain hurt trying to keep track of how many I actually grabbed...
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
theBurnt's AvatartheBurnt
Update: so I've been able to adopt eggs for the past few days without spending any points, but when I adopted an already hatched pokemon, that counted and now eggs also cost points too.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I have no idea what could be causing this but I've rearranged some code to be a little cleaner, maybe that helps?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page