PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Shelter adopts not being counted for points spent?

Forum Index > Core > Bugs > Shelter adopts not being counted for points spent? >

theBurnt's AvatartheBurnt
I've had this bug all day today; I've adopted 18 or more Dedenne eggs from the shelter and yet it still says that I have used 0 points even hours later. Bug Effect: Adopting pokemon from the Shelter (this case Dedenne) doesn't use up points Where the bug occurred: the Shelter page What you were doing when the bug occurred:
  • Original issue (with Star Pass): Adopting a Dedenne egg shows 0 points used, clearing cache does nothing. 1st batch of eggs gotten around 25/Mar/2024 09:37:23 I believe. Went to bed but the problem's the same hours later.
  • Removed all Passes: Went and gave all passes to pokemon. Shelter thinks I still have a C pass despite mine being in the possesion of a cyndaquil. Shelter says I have 15 points (or 7 known eggs), yet I've adopted at least 17 eggs since then.
Browser: Firefox 124.0.1 (64-bit) For posterity's sake I'll also point out that there's a server-side caching test occuring now, though I have no idea if that's related or not.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page