PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Team Neverending Nightmare Type Race Raffle

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12

Welcome to the Never-Ending Nightmare Type Race Raffle!

Rules!

1. You must be a member of Team Neverending Nightmare for the March 2024 Type Race. 2. You must have 200 points or more to enter. One you reach the minimum score of 200, for every additional 500 points you earn, you'll be given an extra raffle entry. Please use inventory=typerace to indicate your score. 3. Donations are not required; however, you can gain one extra ticket by donating. Donating multiple times does not grant extra tickets. 3c. Acceptable donations include: * S/A/M Pokemon of any typing (not just Ghost) * Summon Items * BoxBoxes, BoxBoxBoxes, Gragon's Stash, or Gragon's Gift * Relic Bands, Relic Statues, or Relic Crowns. 3b. Currency of any kind will not be accepted as a donation. 3c. If you are donating an item, it must be held by a Pokemon and sent in a trade - it cannot be added from your inventory on the trade screen. 3d. Do not donate until the raffle has been approved. 4. Entries and prize donations will end on April 10th at 23:59:59 server time. Prizes will be drawn on Apirl 11th!

How to Enter!

To enter, please copy the following form and post in this thread once the thread is approved.

Entry Form

I want to enter the raffle! Username: Score: [inventory=typerace] Donating? If so, what? (If donating, please send trade after filling out this form):

Prize Collection

Each participant will be assigned a number and each prize will be assigned a number. Both lists will be randomized using the Sequence Generator from Random.org, with screenshots provided for verification, and prizes will be distributed to the users across from them. Provided that there are enough donations, and that each user has received a prize, the list of users will be be assigned numbers that are Re-Randomized. Prizes will continued to be rolled in this way until all prizes are distributed.

Entries!

User Name Donating? (Y/N)
CoyoteFlowers Y
alipopsie N
Amethystfyre N
TabooTiger Y
Flotteur Y
KAKarma Y
FluffyBird N
Glass Kitten N
Name (Y/N)
Name (Y/N)

Prizes!

This is a stick up! Hand over your Flying gems! 0
CoyoteFlowers's AvatarCoyoteFlowers
I want to enter the raffle! Username: CoyoteFlowers Score: 200 (2,120) Donating? 2x Gimmighoul Coin Thank you for setting this up <3 <3 <3 I hope more people see it and enter. edited: had to manually put in my score let me know if you would a screenshot for proof.
avatar (c) LF: Mega Stone Voucher Qs & Tidal Bells
alipopsie's Avataralipopsie
I want to enter the raffle! Username: alipopsie Score: 832 Donating? If so, what? (If donating, please send trade after filling out this form):no :( too new a user unfortunatel thanks sm for organising gl everyone!
ali/arcana | they/them | 22 pfp by me
credit
Background + Misdreavus sprite edit by alipopsie F2U code by Gumshoe
AmethystFyre's AvatarAmethystFyre
Entry Form I want to enter the raffle! Username Amethystfyre Score: 452 Donating? unfortunely no
Score: 186
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
TabooTiger's AvatarTabooTiger
I want to enter the raffle! Username:TabooTiger Score: 3806 Donating? Yes!
April 2024 Trophy by Cherushii78
PAUSED: = 1 1 0 Staff has avatar credit information
Flotteur's AvatarFlotteur
I want to enter the raffle! Username: Flotteur Score: 8359 Donating? If so, what?: yes! thank you for hosting! let me know if you need help with anything <3

donations

<- shaderoot carrot!

☆ eir | they/them | 25 ☆

🐉 team dragon thread 🐉★ starlight trade shop ★credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Cryst on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Goldenene on PFQ Divider Image @Unsplash
type race score; 2888
Thread has been updated! Thank you so much everyone! youve already been so generous im so excited to be hosting!
KAKarma's AvatarKAKarma
I want to enter the raffle! Username: KAKarma Score: 4,416 Donating? If so, what?: 2 shiny phantump and 2 shiny litwick!
300/350
654/2100
2409/3200
Collecting the above.
Hi everyone! just to let you know please enter the actual score of your race as it has reset for the month as well as getting everything updated now ^^
TabooTiger's AvatarTabooTiger

QUOTE originally posted by MööshïDräws

Hi everyone! just to let you know please enter the actual score of your race as it has reset for the month as well as getting everything updated now ^^
For those of you who don't know where to find this, it is on the type race page at the very bottom under a section called History, directly under your rotation. The easiest way to get to that page is to go to your profile and click the icon to click the type race link from there!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page