PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

OCs Sale

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12345

S p u d's AvatarS p u d
I have a bit of ocs on my adopts toyhouse that I've been trying to get rid of for a while now :') You can do whatever you want with them once you receive them, I just want them off my hands. Uh name your price I guess, but no lower than 10 ZC/equivalent? 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5000 CR
Maxie/Frank • They/Them • 21 Click him!
Score: 1652
Background | Code | Type Race Badge | Avatar by me!
S p u d's AvatarS p u d
!
S p u d's AvatarS p u d
!
Iceland's AvatarIceland
Hello, i have a question since i saw Ocs on sale before At first: I'm interested on Her but the question is: Is necessary get a toyhouse (see the reason below) or there's another form to send the oc?? I don't have toyhouse due "codes when creating account" so this is ;-; Thank you for reading ^^
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
41% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
S p u d's AvatarS p u d

QUOTE originally posted by Iceland

Hello, i have a question since i saw Ocs on sale before At first: I'm interested on Her but the question is: Is necessary get a toyhouse (see the reason below) or there's another form to send the oc?? I don't have toyhouse due "codes when creating account" so this is ;-; Thank you for reading ^^
Hi! It's not required, but I would just delete the character off of TH (until you end up getting a Toyhouse) and you would have to credit this person again. I can send you the character image tho! :'O
Iceland's AvatarIceland

QUOTE originally posted by Ferrodox

Hi! It's not required, but I would just delete the character off of TH (until you end up getting a Toyhouse) and you would have to credit this person again. I can send you the character image tho! :'O
Could i snag her please ^^ i hope finally i can get a code haha, i've been trying for over a year hahaha
S p u d's AvatarS p u d
!
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Hihi! Would be interested in this guy if they avaible. Would 100Gp and 20zc be enough for 'em?
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 560
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
7/200
S p u d's AvatarS p u d

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

Hihi! Would be interested in this guy if they avaible. Would 100Gp and 20zc be enough for 'em?
Sure! I will send a transfer over and send the currency over! :'O
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Alr alr, sending the trade in a few then, thank you! :D

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page