PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokèmon Art School

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools >

Pages: 12345

there's also a pink version....it is very strange
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
Hello, I would like to be a student!! Username:ArloXoXo What would you like to learn?:how to draw good Anything you are struggling with?:uh making the art look good Description (optional) Other:thanks
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
@ ShootingStarRain: Yeah lol @ ArloXoXo: You've been added, thank you so much :D @ Everyone: So sorry about it being while since last drawing but was really busy in real life so I wasn't on PFQ much but will definitely start working on next step soon, so sorry about this and thank you
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Next step is shading but don't worry if shading isn't neat yet but haven't included white shading part yet :D

Lighter Shaded Ditto

Darker Shaded Ditto

thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
Hello, I would like to be a teacher!! Username: thebitoucan Examples of your art: everything is here! - look in "fullbodies" and "sketches/doodles" Other: i can teach users how to draw bulbasaur, charmander, oddish and eevee pretty simply if you'd like!!
  • collecting
  • ongoing raffle
  • please click!
  • pwyw pkmn fusions!
art block. avatar art of my hk oc made by me! im 4 hours behind server time
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +224,131
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFire
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
You've been added, thank you so much and after Ditto you definitely can teach after :D
Seranity's AvatarSeranity
Hello, I would like to be a student!! Username: Seranity What would you like to learn?: highlighting and shading! Anything you are struggling with?: trusting the process... and learning all of the brushes/techniques to use on an iPad drawing app (currently using Adobe Fresco) Other: i get a lot of ideas and concepts on my head but get frustrated that it doesn't come out well in real life lol.

seranity | she/her | hunting:

Shop credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon & Pagedoll @plushy Custom Pixel Ritzey Pink @CaptainNessbot
Oh, I understand and you've been added, thank you so much :D I'll give extra bit more time before going on next step with Ditto :)
Absol Enjoyer's AvatarAbsol Enjoyer
Hello, I would like to be a student!! Username: Absol Enjoyer What would you like to learn?: How to draw. At all. Anything you are struggling with?: EVERYTHING Description (optional) Other: TYSM
Melan's Sunset Gym
Melan’s Gym Badge Credit to ShadowRotom for pfp
Seranity's AvatarSeranity
here is my ditto drawings so far! outline + main color (pink and purple) + shading!

pink ditto

purple ditto

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page