PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokèmon Art School

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools >

Pages: 12345

Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
Hello, I would like to be a student!! Username:Lilieth What would you like to learn?:Uhh prob some eevelutions or pokemon that is very Cute^^ Anything you are struggling with?:straight up LegendaryTvT Description (optional)i dunno????? Other:Thank yo^^
tba
@ ShootingStarRain: Yep Ditto first and I'll be teaching Ditto but you can help and join in then after ditto you can definitely teach Azurill:D @ AvaTheAxolotl: :D @ Lilieth: You've been added and thank you so much :D First Lesson: You'll need to draw outline of Ditto like this:
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Here’s my outline!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
I'm going to do this in paper sketchbook and trace it, it might be easier :D I'll post the finished product
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
ok :)
@ ShootingStarRain: Ok I understand, please draw on what you feel more comfortable drawing on and I wanted to make my Ditto look like facing toward you but it's up to you how'll you'll prefer to draw Ditto :D @ AvaTheAxolotl: That looks amazing :D
Thanks! What’s next?
Oh so sorry got lot on my mind and was going to wait until week has past giving everyone change to start sorry
Ok that’s fine :)
I decided to do two different kind of Ditto because theires two different shade of non Shiny Ditto so up to you if you want to do both or one but i'll be working on both:

Lighter Shade

Darker Shade

Sorry about it taking bit longer to do next step.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page