PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the PFQ retirement home!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
basically a place for older PFQ users to scare the kiddos and reminensce about old times! i'm not gonna put an account age limit on this because that's dumb. if you feel old, feel free to talk!! i find it so funny that Niet recently introduced the 10 zc for the check in streak as somebody who remembers the uproar that happened when the 100 gp got removed. like, yes it's really awesome bc it makes PFQ a bit more f2p, but still lol.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,854,782
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,312,400
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,689,691
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Kyubiisaan's AvatarKyubiisaan
I've been searching for a thread like this for days lol I first joined PF1 in I think late 2009/early 2010. I've been on PFQ on and off, mostly taking breaks because I was busy, but this place is home. So many memories. I don't even know where to begin tbh. I just like to look at the old sprites on the Wiki and reminisce on all the wacky custom sprites and Quests we had. There is no one era I prefer, I like all of PF, but I really miss those old Quest rewards. They were such a hard flex. I hope quests come back in some larger form soon. It's great seeing some of them come back revamped as new Pokemon.
"It is our duty to fight for our freedom. It is our duty to win. We must love each other and support each other. We have nothing to lose but our chains." - Assata Shakur
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I'm 2021 but we can still talk about when the Ubercharm was an indirect melan buff.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021

QUOTE originally posted by JadeJester22

I'm 2021 but we can still talk about when the Ubercharm was an indirect melan buff.
How so? I miseed that one
Nidoran's AvatarNidoran
Remember PF Light? I played originally on my Wii since I was in high school and didn't have a laptop. Hardly ever any lag. How about going into Glitch City on the site? I had to look up a spoiler guide because some of those steps were crazy. Someone somewhere has a Shiny Ditto that was hatched by me on the original site. The Egg Supplier would dump Ditto eggs into the Shelter when people didn't claim them.
I remember PF1 really well and I prefer the PF1 page layout but I can't remember when I joined PF1 though lol
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco

QUOTE originally posted by Nidoran

Remember PF Light? I played originally on my Wii since I was in high school and didn't have a laptop. Hardly ever any lag. How about going into Glitch City on the site? I had to look up a spoiler guide because some of those steps were crazy. Someone somewhere has a Shiny Ditto that was hatched by me on the original site. The Egg Supplier would dump Ditto eggs into the Shelter when people didn't claim them.
that sounds so much fun! pf on the wii.... what the heck was glitch city? i'm like an older gen X or something y'all are golden generation pokefarmers
I just found a guide from the old days! It's from the old PokeFarm Youtube account. This is what it was like to get in! This youtube video is 14 years old, good god LOL
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Here's a PF1 horror story: I remember very soon after joining, I wanted to buy an Ice Houndour (Frosdour now). You couldn't trade credits directly, so instead the person selling it was asking for 1 Steel Bar, a quest item that could be sold for a reasonable number of credits, and could be created from something like 5 Steel Coat evolution items. At the time, you could buy evolution items from an NPC shop, but the shop had rotating stock. So I had to save up my credits, refresh the shop with my fingers crossed, buy the coats, craft the bar, give it directly to a Pokemon, and send the trade. "Good" times.
oh god.... why couldn't you even trade credits directly... why....

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page