PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Here Lies Your Story [Setup]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
Well, thats a relief to hear.....
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
AvaTheAxolotl's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAvaTheAxolotl
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Oh thank frog I loved this rp
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
*sparkles* Mafia RP, I love those *sparkles* Good. Another RP has not just been wiped off the face of PFQ.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
same, i like this rp so much! but dont push yourself to answer if your busy.

QUOTE originally posted by Glacierwing

Character Name: Luni Pokemon Species: Furret Level: 37 Abiltiy: Arsonist (the user's fire attacks have 1.5× power) Moveset: Flamethrower/Nasty Plot/Blood Moon/ Shadow Ball Position: Team Rocket (Elite) Physical Description: here Personality: Luni is mischievous, playful, and quirky. They rarely take things seriously, and can sometimes be forgetful. However, despite all of that, they still manage to complete assigned tasks to a decent standard, which is how they earned themselves a spot as a Rocket Elite.Well, not really. They're just likeable, somewhat charismatic, and can fight well. Oh, and Luni commits arson. But gets away with it. Other: I think team rocket should have more playful, likeable recruits >:) so here they are! Lmk if I did something wrong Here's a custom minisprite gif I made for them. [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:J_Jh/Luni_menu-moving_.gif[/img]
HI sorry for the late reply I'm finally free from my busy schedule!! Accepted if youre still interested! Also YES RP is back baybeeeee!! I've actually written down multiple stuff on my end so best watch out because depending on the characters' interactions, you can bet something's about to h a p p e n
ultra.png
Oh boi. I have a feeling a lot of this wont end well......
Lysium's AvatarLysium
master.pngd.png
Hyped
<Profile img credit: OLM and The Pokémon Company>
Seems like the usual PMD site is super slow so I might not just use their images for the next replies I'm gonna do later on waaaa orz
ultra.png
I mean, theres nothing stopping you from taking the link from one of your previous images and changing it to match the mon in question......
Oh no! I just meant it was loading too slow on my end and I got impatient because god it took like 30 minutes to load the shimy Leavanny PMD sprites 😭

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page