PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟Yeeting the extra field Yoinkus🌟 (A raffle thread)(Closed)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 91011

✨✨✨Hello, hello! Welcome to my monthly raffle! My name is YÉËtüSYøÌñKúS333, and here I'll be giving away extra shinies and albinos I find in my hunt to complete my shiny dex~!✨✨✨

🪐 Information 🪐

I am currently working on getting myself a full shiny dex, which means I have no use for my extra albinos and shinies! This is where I'll be getting rid of them via a monthly raffle. Raffle entrees will start on the 10th of each month and end on the 28th! You will have until the 2nd of the next month to collect your prize. All raffles will be chosen via random number generator. More numbers will become available as more people join, so don't worry about there not being enough numbers! Generator I will be using: https://www.gigacalculator.com/calculators/random-number-generator.php

🛰️Rules:🛰️

• One: Please use the form attached below the rules! Your entries will not be accepted otherwise. Two: Please be respectful to those around you and follow all PFQ rules. Three: You get what you get! You cannot deny a prize to try for a better one. If you try to do this, you will be giving up your prize for this raffle and can not receive a prize until next month! Four: Please choose two numbers per entry- your main number, and your backup number. Please try not to choose a number that already has a name in it. Five: DM me to collect your prize. I have a limited amount of trade slots available so I can not wait for everyone to collect their prize from me, especially if there are a lot of prizes available. If you do not DM me by the start of the next giveaway, you will be forfeiting your prize and it'll either be added to next months pool or the month after if I already have a full roster of prizes next month. Six: If there are more Pokémon than there are people in the raffle, everyone will get at least one Pokémon! Some people will get more than one Pokémon in this case. Seven: If you end up winning your own prize, it will be swapped out with a prize that would've been used in the next raffle and will be used in its place next month. Eight: Please subscribe to this thread while you're waiting for it to finish. I will not go hunting you down if you make a mistake or do not dm me for your prize. I will message you once on this thread if I need to, and if you ignore it that's on you.

👾Extra entries👾

To gain an extra entry, you can send me a clearly labeled gift for a Pokémon you'd like to add to the prize pool. If you plan on sending in a gift for an extra entry before you sign up, you may add up to two extra numbers to your entry! If you try to do this without sending in any Pokémon, you will be Banned from the next five raffles. If you send more than two Pokémon it will be appreciated, but will not count for an extra entry. This means you can have up to Three total entries.

☄️Current prizes☄️

Prize field is located in my last field! (Updated for March)

Prize one: Prize two: Prize three: Prize four: Prize five: Prize six: Prize seven: Prize eight: Prize nine: Prize ten: Prize eleven: Prize twelve: Prize thirteen: Prize fourteen:

🚀Entry format🚀

Username: Entry amount: Entry numbers: Entry backup numbers: Extra:

🌌Entry numbers🌌

1 catstronaut 2 tamhay 3 dangerboat 4 Champignon 5 Seranity 6 ivorymoon 7 DNABleached 8 pokgtnjrkejowp 9 silently1 10 YêêtYêêtGôd 11 thebitoucan 12 Dragon light 13 Noahverse 14 Miaiam 15 thebitoucan 16 snowycaat321 17 Karista 033 18 LavenderTGhost 19 AI 20 X mimikyu X 21 dinogolfer 22 LavenderTGhost 23 LavenderTGhost 24 TheWildSalem 25 LittleMaple

🔭Edits🔭

Hello Hello! This is a little spot for edits that take place during a raffle. They do not go into place until the month after they're made, I just stick them in here so you don't think you're going delulu if something changes. They will be deleted from here on the start of the next raffle opening. N/A
Username: YêêtYêêtGôd Entry amount: 1, I don't have any donations. Entry numbers: 5 Entry backup numbers: 7 Extra: 👍
Score: 326
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
● Type Race tracker made by: LycanKai ●Shop: YeetGods Shop
Meowdy's AvatarMeowdy
Username: APH Prussia Entry amount: 1! :3 Entry numbers: 17 Entry backup numbers: 10 Extra: thank you for the chance!
  • My guys :3
  • About me
  • credit
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +5,156,593
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGhost
Happiness 27%
Careful nature
Lv. 97 — 25,396 / 31,398
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Lv. 84 — 16,064 / 21,421
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FlyingDragon
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Lv. 100 — +5,212,612
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Meowdy :3 I'm a 22 year old tiger who loves shiny hunting. feel free to chat! i'm also a tiger therian, so meow :3
sprite credit Pkmn panel credit My pfp was made by the lovely zubatfan <3
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
Username: Peckish Entry amount: 1 Entry numbers: 7 Entry backup numbers: 17
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
161/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Everyone above me has been added! Best of luck to you all~
Karista 033's AvatarKarista 033
Username: Karista 033 Entry amount: 1 Entry numbers: 3 Entry backup numbers: 13 Extra: Thank you for hosting!
May 2024 Team Rock banner by MochaFox. Get a banner for your team here: Type Race Templates Type Race Points: 321 Art Credits on Profile Page. My shop -- Kari's Shopping Center
StarryComet's AvatarStarryComet
Username: StarryComet Entry amount: 1 Entry numbers: 18 Entry backup numbers: 12 Extra: Thank you!

🌠 StarryComet 🌠

❤ Love is in the air! ❤
WIP credits

credits

Code by Neonyan PFP by NeveDoodle
Badge made by MochaFox
Score: 0
Hakuji Soyama's AvatarHakuji Soyama
Username: Midna Entry amount: 3, will be sending a shiny <3 Entry numbers: 13,1and 8 for the second entry Entry backup numbers: 2,14 And 10 Extra: I hope I understood Everything^^ EDIT: I did not, sending a shiny And albino ^^
Icon made by me. Here's my artshop!
Everyone above this has been added and prizes have been edited!
AI's AvatarAI
Username: AI Entry amount: 1 Entry numbers: 10 Entry backup numbers: 15 Extra: Thank you!

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page