PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your ULTIMATE Site Skin CSS Guide

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234

Prf X's AvatarPrf X
grandmaster.pngb.png
Is there a way to reduce the width of party slots on mobile?
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 09:10 PM
Score: 644
TR code credit

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

Is there a way to reduce the width of party slots on mobile?
thank ya for the reminder! i'll hop on this too :)

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
summon_vic.png500/500summon_vic.png
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 592
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
kiwipen's Avatarkiwipen
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by JustCallMeMochi

hello! sorry for the double post but this is a small update! i've seen several people request me/someone in general to make a code to hide the new showcase :) i'm just letting you all know that i do know about that and that i am on that as far as the valentine's berries, i am also on that! someone commissioned me for a template so i'm working on the showcase code and their template code first since those currently need to take precedence
I hope you don't mind me asking, will it be 'hidden' or just added to the things you can easily click alongside 'hide all click fast'?

QUOTE originally posted by kiwipen

I hope you don't mind me asking, will it be 'hidden' or just added to the things you can easily click alongside 'hide all click fast'?
it will be based around dr who's clicking code which is very similar to doing that but a lot of players prefer it to qol for clicking! so it'll be just something you should be able to click through quickly, rather than it being hidden! so yes, very similar to "hide all, click fast"
update 2: the code i want to make is nearly impossible to do on mobile with just pure CSS code, so mobile users will just have to deal with the current toggle that niet put in place :((( i know it sucks, but i'll try to talk to mirzam who helps with QoL to make a mobile friendly solution, as i believe they have access to some javascript and could probably help me and zach/neonyan out with the stuff we're currently testing! with regards to valentine berries and decreasing the party slot size on mobile, i'll get on that either tonight or tomorrow and see what i can do! anyways, the computer party click mod is now in the "extras" section!!
kiwipen's Avatarkiwipen
master.pnge.png
So fast and functional! Thank you so much!
Okidogi's AvatarOkidogi
booster.pngarceus.pngd+.png
So I've tried using your Party Click Mod which works GREAT but it comes with an issue that I can't seem to figure out how to change on my own. When I visit any profile, the trainer image is pushed all the way down to the bottom of the page underneath everything else. Any possible way to fix this?
chestoberry_big.pngchestoberry.png Dry Pokemon Collector chestoberry.pngchestoberry_big.png Proud Owner of 162+ Dry grass.png Delta Pokemon! Avatar is drawn by me!

QUOTE originally posted by Okidogi

So I've tried using your Party Click Mod which works GREAT but it comes with an issue that I can't seem to figure out how to change on my own. When I visit any profile, the trainer image is pushed all the way down to the bottom of the page underneath everything else. Any possible way to fix this?
will have to look into it! which trainer image are you referring to? the actual trainer or the trainer card!
Hamez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHamez
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Thanks again for the link to your guide for the multiuser mod. Is there a way to not have the 'get more' button to be stacked? Sometimes I miss it and messes up what I'm doing.
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
Team Gigavolt Havoc — 19,276 points
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
3.pnga.pngg.png For more odds and ends, Visit The Hamez-ing Emporium! Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying summon_jir.png for 20zc! 247/500
Okidogi's AvatarOkidogi
booster.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by JustCallMeMochi

QUOTE originally posted by Okidogi

will have to look into it! which trainer image are you referring to? the actual trainer or the trainer card!
The actual trainer that's usually on the right. Here, this is what profiles look on my screen like without extra CSS And then using only the party click CSS
i'll look into both of those things! i think the get more button is automatically stacked though, hamez! that happens to me without the mod on

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page