PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Info gathering: Interaction motivations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I partyclick every 10-15 minutes of active play until no online users are showing up for me anymore (ie all interactions sorted by activity are shown as sent at least 1 by me). I do this because it hatches eggs very quickly. I then do field clicks to breed eggs/get rus/supplement exp gain when the online list runs out.
Edit to say: Party clicks are very useful for me when I'm hatching a high EHP egg that I have a good badge/party bonus for. It's just faster than massclicking to get 1 exp per interaction. However I do only clickbacks/exclusively click fields when I'm hatching <5k ehp or exclusives, otherwise I'm hatching faster than I can breed. I use current 'rus host as a massclick list. I hunt 'rus to gain interaction with my wishforge fields and keep the rest of my fields hidden to encourage more party clicks for me.
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,225,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Yzrch's AvatarYzrch
master.pngd.png
I wanted to say something important about newer players and interactions. I was thinking that there should maybe be incentives for older players to interact with newer players parties and fields to help get newer players going if there weren't already incentives. Perhaps more interaction points or credits, perhaps more exp towards ones own party eggs/pokemon. Sorry if this is already a thing and I'm missing it.
It's a little known secret, but your berries don't actually rot on the vine. Shazi eats them if you take too long to harvest. Want to buy some shinies/albinos, pairs, or some BOXBOXES? Come see my SHOP! avatar by me
I normally don't do field clicks unless in the event of pokerus or someone has nothing in their party.
Hi, I have lots of pokémon I've hoarded upon my fields. I'd be happy to let you obtain any you find there. Just PM me and we'll get down to buisness. I'll also help evolve pokemon for you.
salem3c's Avatarsalem3c
master.png
Like most replies, I mainly use party clicks for the timer. After that, it is much slower to get clicks through parties than through fields, so I only do party clicks to return clicks I got. However, the secondary reason I do party clicks is strictly during Type Races, like Gryh mentioned, to help my team hatch their eggs. During type races I'll intentionally go back go my teammate's parties over and over throughout the day in favor of clicking their fields.
Avatar by @TheMythicBunny on Twitter/X, used with permission via commission.
Mio Xenoblade's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMio Xenoblade
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
just wanted to give my two cents on this too!!

ended up writing a lot, oops. so i'm hiding it for brevity!

as has been said, party clicks are mainly used for the egg timer. this is no secret. however, i just wanted to chime in with my personal play style as i have no idea if others can relate or not! it's so much easier for me to click parties when i'm on laptop, and fields when i'm on mobile. it's a lot easier to just sit there clicking one button with 50 parties + QoL on, as you don't have to do anything except click. when i'm on mobile, most of my clicks come from fields as i can very quickly clear fields using QoL to stack in the middle + multiple fingers at once. it's also slightly less work to just move your finger to tap "next"! so, overall, i'm a mix of a party clicker and a field clicker. it's not that i never click fields on laptop and never click parties on mobile of course, i just prefer to do one over the other on different devices! i'm surprised hatching eggs wasn't an option in itself (but i know exp share is which is kind of the same thing, but i missed that in the poll when i voted, but then again i had more than 5 things that applied to me so you can't have em all), as one of the main reasons i massclick fields is for my exp share to work its magic! however, a lot of the time i do this in tandem with other things, whether that be wishforging, rus hunting or egg breeding, and the exp share is just a nice bonus. i'm in agreement with other people, party clicks and field clicks serve different purposes. going back to the balance patch post, entirely removing the exp share working on fields would demotivate so many players, including myself. it's nice to be able to know your eggs are being helped along while you click for wishforge points, or are breeding for more eggs. i might add more later if i think of it. for now, these are my (very personal) thoughts!
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
Peckish's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPeckish
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png
Like most others, I mainly use party clicks for egg timer and clickbacks (both ways). Sometimes during type race I do go onto a different team's clicklist to get badge progress as well.
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
summon_zar.png 162/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Sanae Kochiya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSanae Kochiya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
for me personally. i have reasons for what motivates me to click. generally:

i like to click, because i like the game and how it works, what does that mean?

at it currents phase, theres alot of easy accesibility for those who are impaired or handicapped in certain fields of making this game enjoyable. may it be strains to your body in the amnount of clicking, or time constraints that would be needed in order to proceed, the game has a solution for it. i have the CSS for easier finding eggs or clicking in general, hotkeys to use for accessing the site on certain sites of this game (1-5 keys , a and d keys for example). with those functions, clicking makes for a much more enjoyable experience. i can use 4-5 fingers on my one hand if i so desire to, but i could technically also use 1 -2 fingers , with my mouse in the other hand to move around the cursor for positioning, or even not at all. the game has options is what im trying to convey. these basic functions isnt basic and i know of that. later for example we got implemented left and right click functionability in fields, making for such a greater experience. you have created options to make fields clicking so much better, thank you for that. if it wasnt for that - would i still had used fields? the answer is yes, my motivation for using fields.
heres my reasons of motivation:

1. to hatch eggs.

fields is my only option to go for, when i do not get clickbacks fast enough. may it be complaint time restrains of my daily working life or the need to play quickly for the reason of going fast so i can do other things i also want to do. i need those eggies hatched, and that fast! therefore my gameplan is simple - use the fields as a "substitute" for the lack of interaction points coming in, needed for hatching. its simply put needed if i want to hatch eggs. of course with less boosts i rely more on fields. these boosts are essential for my clicking powress, speed and motivation for hatching eggs.

2. i need those monies.

we all know it. yes currencies is needed, and suprisingly if you click fields alot, lets say 50.000 clicks a day, you also get some of it back in the shape of currencies. both really valuable to progress, and experience the game to its fullest. the clicking of fields become an investment of sorts, to attain currencies for your hunts.and if you want your hunt go runnimg, you cant only rely on boxes or other ways outside of clicking to gain them. you need them here and now. not later, when your time limited items run out.

3. hunting and wishforge.

i would call myself a veteran hunter, someone who spends alot of time hunting and going long chains in doing so. these chains are not that idle, and needs the clicks in fields. same goes for wishforge. if i need better boosts in the shape of IP gained, i need those badges to be effective enough to make these eggs hatch. all boost generally is a plus, but a necessary plus at times. albeit egoistically boosts is just my excuse to use less time on the site, for other games or IRL chores or hobbies. vareity, you know. the fields give me the option to notch up the speed just one tiny bit enough to go on. throw some pokemons in a field, and you would be suprised people do like to click you back if you click on them for awhile, especially if you throw them in VIP lists and re-click their new parties. it makes up for such a better experience when you can rely on each others, but! it is not a given. it is not an expectations, but a hope. a wish you get clicked back.

4. clickbacks.

click on each others long enough and someone will click you back. its a gesture, but also an important place and point for this game. my mtoivation to lick is to hope i get clicked back. i need to make myself a target of interest. so what i do is. i click. and i click alot. i find out who click. and i add them back on VIP lists or regulary visit them. i need those clicks, to hatch and go on, so i cant just not do that. clicks is the life force that keeps the game alive, and i cant expect not to get clicked back if i dont click myself. thats why i am actively using the online users list to massclick parties. with a CSS you can stack parties for more enjoyable clicking experiences. old pokefarm fast clicking times? anyone remember, that white background with black text, with next and previous button. good times. but hey, that can be recreated, and so it was.. somewhat. but you Niet created it back then and it was a good system. i wouldnt doubt you plan on something similar one day if you had to close down EXP in fields.

how do we fix this?

we do need to have some boosts in form of what the site already have - but its only one new. "to make the party clicking stronger and equal to todays party + field clicking epxerience" its the only way around, if nuking the exp from fields is gonna happen. we will have to rely on the same speed and efficiency that both areas of clicking give us, in order to stabilize and make it work. how? make users online list and expand as you suggested, and drag from offline users too? how far into can we go? offline users in the past years too? if their offlineability needs to make fair and well, then their party needs to have much as force as if they clicked me back. they wont click me back, they wont come back. they need the power to be strong enough to be gone, but usefull. you boost party clicks to insane depths might be overkill, but atleast offline users who have been gone for months upon years , if you open that area of userlists need to be that overkill, compared to online users. online users? defintly then need a boost. but this is only though processes if you remove fields being usefull for your party.
overall it could work. but do you have the idea and own suggestion on how to make it work? balancing is gonna be a tough zophan cookie to chew on, but if i know who can do it, then its you Niet. youve been through something similar before, this is not your first rodeo. you can defintly do it. party clicking could be the way forward, but it defintly needs an equalizer. a massive one.
profile picture made by the lovely Terabbit~ Albino colors belong to pfq~
Goatlady's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGoatlady
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
It's too difficult to narrow down the reasons to only 5. Urgh. Frequency of doing each thing can help decide some answers to your poll but doing 10k clicks for MCW on parties alone would be a 20hr playtime nightmare. And maybe I do 1 fossil a month. It's not a big enough reason for choosing in the poll. The main thing is, you can click 10 users for 1 daycare egg (if they all have a full party), or 1.6 fields. A single user with 10 full fields is already giving you more eggs than a 50-long party clicklist. Speaking generally, as there is some RNG going on with lower % pairs and Exclusives/Variants. To get 151 eggs, for max Shelter and Daycare would be 241.6 fields (if you get an egg every time), or 1610.6 full parties. This doesn't consider you might want to release more eggs than you will take, to account for others picking them off or increasing your odds of finding them quickly in the Shelter or instead of someone else's with different stats/natures. It doesn't work for using a red gigaremo because the % drops dramatically the more you click. The gigaremo has its uses in other ways than I'm explaining here. I am also a repeat party clicker. I regularly go back through my VIP list which is full of people who also click me back more than once. And same for going back through my reciprocated list. This is how to get eggs hatched faster. But to make eggs, or farm credits/IP it's slow and unreliable to find full parties or anything new to click. When people have 6 eggs in their party, you get 6 new clicks when they switch, but only 4 or 5 new clicks if they use the family bonus. Over time, this causes party clicks to produce anything except clickbacks even less appealing as you're getting less interactions but going through the same number of users. Party Clicking and Field Clicking are not interchangeable in my opinion.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 255
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,370,509
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,956,316
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
grandmaster.pngd+.png
From these poll options, it kinda seems like Niet is planning to nerf some lesser-used functionalities from fields and buff them in party clicks instead. Things like fossils reviving exclusively via partyclicks, more credits when partyclicking compared to fields, and higher wishforge bonuses from clicking parties. (Already passively implemented since clicking eggs give more points than pokemon and eggs can only be in a party). I'm all for it. As long as he's also keeping the important bits about massclicking (like exp share) more or less intact I hope. Give people as many reasons to partyclick as massclick I say, but keep massclicking as a viable exp/IP/credit gain option.
CrayonCroc's AvatarCrayonCroc
booster.pngmaster.pngd+.png
I was gonna say, I found it interesting that "charging the egg timer" wasn't an option, as it's the bulk of why I used to do party interactions in the first place. But I suppose it does only work on parties, and the daily interaction goal gets you very close to finishing it regardless, so it probably doesn't make a huge difference. I used to just get the egg timer to 10, then massclick friends fields the rest of the day, until I decided to make a mass clicklist my first time leading TR. I clicked literally everybody online for a day and a half seeing who was fire, and I started going through my eggs so fast from clickbacks I was stunned at the difference LOL. Now I'm getting back into the swing of frequently clicking everyone online. It helps a ton, party clicks are already pretty strong things! I do wish it was more common practice. (Maybe if the fact that you could open 50 users at once was less "buried?" but idk) All that aside, leveling wishforge through clicking is the second most important thing for me aside from just hatching eggs. I thought about putting it equal in the last poll, but yyyeah I couldn't commit to voting that. Egg interaction gives more, but it'd be really hard to make sure you're clicking people with only X type of egg unless you just made a clicklist yourself of whoever is hatching that egg. Meanwhile, users with large type hoards for clicking are pretty well-documented / not hard to come across. So even if it's less points per interaction, you can chuck something on the background and get grinding. (If here's not the place, I apologize. But the above is also why I think it'd really suck to nerf exp boosts from applying to fields. It's super nice to make controlled progress on wishforge while also giving my eggs exp boost. That and also how is anyone going to legend hunt- /lh)

Croc
My Name: Croc! My Site Pokesona's Name: Rocco!
March 16th!
| They
They/Them Pog/Crab-self Neos Masculine Desc. Preferred

summon_rst.png 68/250 summon_rst.png
matchupchecker.pngh.pngq.pngmatchupchecker.png
F2U Hunt BaitsMy Art Shop!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me Sig Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; fairy.png 0

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page