PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Phoenix’s PFQ Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

phoenixdragon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngphoenixdragon
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge.png
This is just a place for me to keep track of my goals on PFQ and record my progress. And complain about my lack of progress too, probably.
Phoenix | she/her | 21+
Type Race Score: 2040
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Avatar from the PMD Sprite Repository

Shiny Pokémon

Albino Pokémon

Melan Pokémon

Tournament Prize Pokémon

Year 1 Hunt Year 2 Hunt
dark.png
Dec 2023 (2,118 points)
g.png
0S/0A/377H
v-dark.png
0S/1A
rock.png
k.png
ghost.png
Jan 2024 (3,170 points)
s.png
3S/4A/634H
fighting.png
k.png
water.png
Feb 2024 (3,770 points)
o.png
1S/1A/127H
v-water.png
0S/4A
poison.png
k.png
psychic.png
Mar 2024 (3,720 points)
j.png
7S/6A/850H
fairy.png
k.png
grass.png
Apr 2024 (2,420 points)
d.png
6S/6A/605H
electric.png
k.png
flying.png
May 2024 (2040 points)
d.png
2S/3A/1M/510H
dragon.png
k.png
ice.png
“0 points”
k.png
dark.png
k.png
steel.png
“0 points”
k.png
ghost.png
k.png
fire.png
“0 points”
k.png
water.png
k.png
ground.png
“0 points”
k.png
psychic.png
k.png
bug.png
“0 points”
k.png
grass.png
k.png
normal.png
“0 points”
k.png
flying.png
k.png

Currently Hunting

None!

Saved Hunts

j.png8S/8A/1265H d.png21S/21A/1M/3010H

Previous Hunts

g.png1S/3A/970H*
Chain of 593
3.png7S/4A/908H s.png5S/5A/884H 8.png3S/0A/302H x.png1S/0A/180H r.png8S/2A/520H o.png1S/1A/175H p.png6S/6A/710H

Currently Saving For

shinycharm.pngShiny Charm x5
ubercharm.pngÜbercharm x1

Type Race

2040/3000

Dex Progress

Last Updated: 01/Apr/2024
682/710 Total Eggdex
94/94 Kanto
85/85 Johto
76/76 Hoenn
53/53 Sinnoh
87/87 Unova
37/37 Kalos
50/55 Alola
47/47 Galar
47/47 Paldea
79/84 Exclusives
27/45 Variants
1375/1673 Total Pokédex
224/224 Kanto
140/140 Johto
140/173 Hoenn
108/135 Sinnoh
157/185 Unova
74/86 Kalos
100/126 Alola
86/100 Galar
92/105 Paldea
145/195 Exclusives
34/68 Megas
75/136 Variants
Wow, the post editor is a pain. The type race is starting in about an hour, and I'm very excited for it! I'm only really hunting albino zorua because I don't have a pokéradar. I certainly won't complain if I get a shiny, but I'm not holding my breath. I was planning on saving my free week of hypermode for after I got a radar, but I'm gonna use it for this race. My impulse control is going to fail me at some point, so I might as well use it now. Right now my goal is to get at least 1,550 points. Assuming I use all my darcare and shelter grabs, I should be able to reach that goal with no issues. I was going to go for 3,000 points, but then I did the math and realized that I don't have a good enough shelter pass for that. Maybe I'll go for that in another race.
And I've hit my type race goal with two days to spare! That Shazi day was very helpful. I haven't hatched any albino pokemon yet. I'm kinda disappointed, especially since a few people in my type race thread have hatched multiple, but that's just how probability works, unfortunately. There's still two days left in the race, so hopefully I'll hatch something by then. If I don't, I'll shelve the hunt and come back to it later. I want to focus on my dex for a bit, mainly because I want the rewards. Those free daycare passes will be very helpful.
Complaining worked! She might not be a zorua, but she is very cute, so I'm keeping her.
…what?! Thanks for the random shiny, Sei, wow. That's a nice note to end the type race on, even though she's not a dark type. There's a few more hours in the day, but I've got things to do so I'm calling it here. I'd say that 2,118 points is a good score for my first type race! I was hoping to hit 2,150 for another z-fragment, but oh well. I'm putting my zorua hunt on hold for now. I want to focus on the eggdex/pokédex for the time being to increase my rank and unlock more summons. I really want those free daycare passes, haha. Despite not finding an albino zorua, I'm happy with the progress I've made this week! I got my first albino and my first shiny, I got enough points in the type race to get/make some z-crystals, and I bought a few important upgrades (exp. share, black flute, and scour slots). I'm also about halfway towards being able to buy a radar, which I hope to have in time for the next type race. I could always trade some zc for credits and buy it now, but I also want to save zc, so I'm going to see how close I get before I cave. Speaking of the next type race, I think I'm just going to aim for 200 points. I won't stop at 200, but I have things going on that week that need my attention more. Assuming it's happening the week I think it is, anyway. But that's still a month away, so I'm not going to worry about it right now.
Shoutout to whoever bought the gems I was selling, because now I can buy a radar a lot sooner than I was expecting! Which is good, because I took advantage of the Novan bonus to buy some stuff earlier so I had less credits than I started the week with. And I hit master rank! …yesterday, or maybe the day before. I just didn't feel like making a post for just that. But yay, free daycare passes! Now to work on hitting ace rank. I've got enough eggdexes for it, so it's just a matter of evolving stuff.
Me: I'm gonna focus on filling out the dex for a bit so I can unlock all the dex summons! Me, a day later: Nevermind, that's boring, I'm gonna go back to hunting zorua now that I have a radar. So, yeah, I'm hunting zorua again. I'm saving my dcp for the type race, so I'll use all my shelter adopts and daycare adopts for eggs and then switch back to leveling. And using dexing services, because I'm impatient. An edit, because I don't feel like making another post so soon: It took close to 400 eggs, but I got my boy! Now I just need a shiny. A melan would also be very nice, but I know I don't have the resources to seriously hunt for one yet.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page