PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Animal Art School

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools >

Pages: 12345

You've been added, thank you so much :D I thought about it and what I'm thinking of doing is drawing penguin step by step with just the head and face for now then allowing everyone to practice face with the penguin headline outline I've drawn if they feel more comfortable using the outline I've done because I think I've moved too quickly and it's only fair. With the head outline I've drawn I would like everyone to draw penguin face they see so I know where everyones at. For example you can draw using Kleki to draw.
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Here! I honestly think it ended up more like a duck but...
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Here's my messy little sketch for the head.. I tried to get it to look like yours o':

penguin head

• c l i c c
  • Collecting/buying
  • Reminder/credit
here's my shop if you're interested :') v-poison.png0
summon_kyo.png112/500 17-20ZC (market price dependent; priority) my collectors price
summon_zyg.png21/500! 12-19ZC my collectors price (MP dependent/second priority)
summon_cre.png4/500! 20ZC my collectors price
don't forget to drink water ~Pfp is from The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Van Zieks!) coded this myself with the help of the wiki's useful BBCode guide
@ShootingStarRain: No, it looks really good :D I honestly don't think it looks like a duck. @ OrangeMosquitoe: It also looks really good and glad you rounded the beak because thats one of things I was doing next as part of details :D I've decided when comes to shading because ShootingStarRain is using pencil and paper that all the orange parts of penguin we use a shade of grey etc. Next part is some details: Please ignore the sketch marks and line curving round bottom of head because I was sketching and ignore the bottom of head just do details like eye, beak being rounded and hard to explain but rounded oval around the end of mouth (sorry hard to explain).
How's it look? I hope I did them right o':

penguino

You're doing amazing :D Next part of colouring (shading and details in next) but included colour pallette I've used but you can use what shade you prefer:
Sorry it took so long! I finally got something that allows me to draw on my computer easily, so I now have online resources!
You're doing quite well but if you prefer when shading to use my one to practice you can :D When you'lve all complete you can all decide what you'll like to do next :D Shading and details:
Then you do finishing touches like this: Once everyone finished, please say what you would like to learn to draw next :D
Next we'll be drawing a dog, I randomly chose Golden Retriever: credit Going to wait few days for anyone still working on penguin to finish before we start next one :D

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page