PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🩵🐳Door’s Art Shop🦈

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch Payment Type: 300 ZC Character Reference: her and him please! Additional Info: just anything cute would be great! All up to you, thanks very much! :) Note: more of tall gf x short bf situation with the two , haha!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
DoorKun's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDoorKun
hypermode.pngultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch Payment Type: 300 ZC Character Reference: her and him please! Additional Info: just anything cute would be great! All up to you, thanks very much! :) Note: more of tall gf x short bf situation with the two , haha!
Sorry for the delay! Starting right away, sending message now :)!
o.png 7.png -ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-
credit
Background and profile picture by me :) F2U code by Gumshoe
I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch Payment Type: ZC Character Reference: Bucksha! Additional Info: A very goofy goat girl with magic powers. She's very oblivious and fun. Bucksha is also very clumsy at times but is overall just a very loving girl who loves sticks and pebbles and who might also be a moss eater. (I also understand if you can't do this one!) Apologies! I now lack the funds to do this!

Cherry | She/her | Minor

Just an autistic artist trying her best
My Shop! Toyhou.sePFQ Profilecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me! Signature Pagedoll @Pigment on Toyhou.se
Type Race Score; fairy.png 0

QUOTE originally posted by Cherrythegoober

I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch Payment Type: ZC Character Reference: Bucksha! Additional Info: A very goofy goat girl with magic powers. She's very oblivious and fun. Bucksha is also very clumsy at times but is overall just a very loving girl who loves sticks and pebbles and who might also be a moss eater. (I also understand if you can't do this one!) Apologies! I now lack the funds to do this!
No worries! Sorry I didn’t respond sooner! Holidays took up all my free time :)

QUOTE originally posted by DoorKun

QUOTE originally posted by Cherrythegoober

No worries! Sorry I didn’t respond sooner! Holidays took up all my free time :)
No that's okay! When I have the funds again I'll be coming back don't you worry ;)
internetangel's Avatarinternetangel
senior.png
I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch (Single) Payment Type: Credits (about 750k) Character Reference: (Key Removed) I need the funds for something else now!! Sorry 💔

sunny • he/him • coolest guy ever

"i'll send you to the shadow realm if you don't watch my streams!"
free fields journalmore about mecredits

credits

Code @Neonyan on Platform Forum Icon from Needy Streamer Overload (Edited) Signature Pagedoll is a kAngel Nendoroid
Type Race Score; poison.png 0

QUOTE originally posted by internetangel

I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch (Single) Payment Type: Credits (about 750k) Character Reference: (Key Removed) I need the funds for something else now!! Sorry 💔
No worries!! :) thanks for the interest!!!
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
master.pngc.png
I’d like to order a commission! Drawing Type: Sketch Payment Type: 300 zc Character Reference: xū hong and rene Additional Info: im back!! these two are father and adoptive daughter :) I have most of their lore written on Rene's page and some on Xū Hong's, but please dm me if you have questions!
★ Avatar is Mafuyu Asahina from Project Sekai★ j.pngMy Art Shop c.png
Hey hey, can I get the Glaceon themed adopt for 2k ZC?
PFP from the anime, badly edited by me. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis when I use it by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon.

QUOTE originally posted by Triad

Hey hey, can I get the Glaceon themed adopt for 2k ZC?
Sorry for the late reply! Sending a message now

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page