PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Ramblings of a Fried Shrimp

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 567

Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Thought I’d finally start a journal, so here we are. This’ll mainly be in relation to current hunts, ongoing Nuzlockes (sometimes featuring OCs? Depends on the run) and sometimes Fakémon from my own region based on Ireland (friends on Discord will tell you how infamous I was with this: constantly redoing it before finally settling on a draft). Naturally, I’ll also talk about (and likely gush about) E/Vs here and possibly predict Egg Groups. Hope anyone who watches this thread enjoys!
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
First things first: Quokuddle and Chark egg group predictions. Given that we’re nearly through this season, I feel it’s time to guess what egg group they’ll be in. Quokuddle feels like it’ll be in the Field Egg group. A lot of mammal-type Pokémon are found in here, so it feels the most likely to me. Chark…I’ve my credits on Water 2. Given how the more vicious Pokémon are in there, that makes the most sense to me. Nothing saying I’m right or wrong, just feel like it’d be fun to guess
Well, new Paldea Wave has brought new Pokémon and honestly, I can’t wait to see what the Melans look like
Looking at Type Race, I’m hoping to get my first Melan: Klawf Really, anything would be great, in terms of Melans.
Ah, the grind for Arceus. Slow one, but it’ll be worth it 182 Eggs 250 Pokémon
I may be crazy, but I’m currently trying to get a Breeding Pair for every E/V Pokémon, including the ones that can’t breed (Dribbit, Seistatic and the Season 29 Exclusives. Not counting Quokuddle or Chark, since they’ll be good to go tomorrow)
I…somehow predicted BOTH Chark and Quokuddle’s egg groups
I’ve also (almost) finished my crazy task: every E/V breeding pair. Not necessarily 99%, but I still have the collection. All I’m missing is a Tenrekki and Quokuddle pair, a pair of Seistatic/Voltaida for Season 30 and lastly, a female Grapploct/Clobbopus for my Caprikid …Holy moly, I’ve only been here for a little over a month, and I’ve already gone and done that
Arceus is coming along well! 127 Eggs left 133 Pokémon left The worst of the lot will be the UB Eggs, Necrozma and Calyrex 1,800ZC/equiv for the eggs Y’all know why Necrozma is painful, but if you’re out of the loop, 200k for the fusion, then a lot of Z Crystals for the Ultranecrozmium-Z Calyrex speaks for itself, so 800kCR for the fusions
We’re in the endgame now. 53 Eggs 84 Pokémon I’ll skip fusions for now when it comes to the actual Pokédex (I’d rather ensure I’ve got 9m CR for Beast Balls first, or get the 9 I need) 1.2m CR for the fusions, oh boy

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page