PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dumb things you did as a newbie

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 91011121314

pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Just to be clear, nothing wrong with what you posted, I'm more referring to the comments by dumbdog and Timid-Decidueye. They do not have the same context behind the trade that you and I do, and reached a much more negative conclusion than actually happened.
tbf, that was the only context given, so we can't necessarily be blamed for coming to that conclusion /nbr

Sonora - 16 - hoot/owl

"You weren't quite as bold. Smarter, sharpr, brighter than the rest . . . Now you're sixteen, broke and burning out in style" -gifted kid burnout . Tom O'Donovan TH
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 14 — 644 / 1,018
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
PFP by Dachs!
perhaps, one of dumbest things of done so far, and its recent too, its not selling boxboxes. dang it. those things give me so much money. whyyyy didn't listen to all the players? and quol too! Whyyyy must i be stubborn??
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

perhaps, one of dumbest things of done so far, and its recent too, its not selling boxboxes.
felt that in my bones; I kept opening mine XD
BabyLixy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBabyLixy
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

perhaps, one of dumbest things of done so far, and its recent too, its not selling boxboxes. dang it. those things give me so much money. whyyyy didn't listen to all the players? and quol too! Whyyyy must i be stubborn??
Honestly it's hard to resist especially as I love opening them, I've decided to keep Gorgeous Boxes for myself & turn the rest into Box Boxes to try & get the best of both worlds 😅
Shoppe Lixy's Little Shoppe Summons, Shinies/Albinos, BoxBoxes, Egg Dexing & More! Avatar ~ Albino Shinx from PFQ Wiki 🐾
summon_xay.png × 139 / 1500
summon_ray.png × 8 / 1500
normal.png Type Race Score = 3229 normal.png
dumbdog's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdumbdog
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
buh-bump!
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
grandmaster.pnge.png
oh here's another from me I genuienly had no idea scour missions were a thing the first few days or so I played I am not joking, I only found out they existed when a friend on Discord pointed it out to me I must've seen the scour button and thought a: nothing of it or b: it was useless lol
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
greenookie's Avatarhypermode-12.pnggreenookie
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
Ooohh, I've got two things that come to mind. 1.) Way back in 2014 when 'mons would run away if they were unhappy for too long, I used to lose Dratinis. (I have 3 SYSTEM PMs from me losing them, but I recall it happening more? Might be memory failing me there.) For some reason, I thought they were Water types... Dragon types hate being in Water type fields. Whoops. ^^;; 2.) I didn't know a thing about the Wishforge (this is closer to 2016-2018?), so I sold... so many gems from my inventory, not even to other users. Had I not done that, I likely woulda had a good stockpile by this point. Oh well, I suppose! At least I know now. :D
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
arceus.pngb+.png
I spent multiple weeks saving up to buy a PokéRadar+ in the market not knowing that a legacy item meant it doesn't work anymore 😭 Also selling gems in my inventory ..
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
freak0's Avatarfreak0
master.pnge.png
I got back to PFQ recently and discovered i had a bunch of the old Lucky Seals, but couldnt find where to sell them or how to figure out their worth, so I just traded them in for the new ones. A few days ago I realized the market has a funtion for showing legacy items. I could have used the credits ;-; Now I know better.
DAYAX0N's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-steel.pngDAYAX0N
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
i did my first shiny hunt without a pokeradar... still got a shiny out of it though!! here he is <3
Lv. 83 — 21,752 / 22,695
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireDark
Happiness MAX
Quirky nature
i also sold a bunch of stuff like relics and evo stones directly from the inventory instead of using the market becuase... it was faster? i don't know why i did it tbh, it's not like i didn't understand the market LOL
finn + blurr | he/they steel.pngscore: 2260steel.png art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 91011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page