PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Magikarp Pond

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12

Itub's AvatarItub
Welcome to Magikarp Pond!
This clan was made for the following reasons: 1: To help new players grow! Just like a Magikarp, we all start somewhere. But one day we’ll have evolved into a Gyarados . We will all help each other get better and support each other along the way! 2: To have a community that we can all talk to and enjoy! Want to share the new shiny you hatched? Show us! We’re all for it! It’s nice to have a place to talk to people. 3: To praise Magikarp. Come on, don’t tell me you thought we named this clan “Magikarp Pond” just to help beginners? Magikarp deserves all the praise it can get and it is all welcome here! What are you waiting for? Join us! Let’s help each other get better!
Avatar commissioned by https://pokefarm.com/user/Kaelwolfur Check them out!
i'm in, sign me up 🗿
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
May I as well join
Umbreon sprite made by KitKatKutie2 with permission for me too use only Permission for only Ghost Clan members, Credit too user UnwrittenFox for the amazing Gastly Melan bait 😍
Itub's AvatarItub

QUOTE originally posted by MÅliciøuScørpiø

i'm in, sign me up 🗿
Adding you to the members list!
Itub's AvatarItub

QUOTE originally posted by D6mian

May I as well join
Indeed you may!
PurpleLily's AvatarPurpleLily
I wish to join! I admit that at the moment, I have personal Magikarp goal. Is that acceptible? My goal: To have a 90%+ breeding pairs of Magikarp of each nature. My purpose for this is the Tournments were one must hatch a Mon of a specific nature. I think that Magikarp would be the best for this task. That same tournment is happening this week. (And I found you! Yay!) For the Docile nature. I have a male and female Magikarp with the Docile nature that I hatched for trading with you guys. I also have 2 fields labled 'Magikarp' https://pokefarm.com/fields Any Magikarp without a (*) is eligible for trading. A (*) means I want to keep that one. You can PM me.
Photo by iStock Creator: Fnadya76

My Chain

180/1/2/0
Itub's AvatarItub

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleLily

I wish to join! I admit that at the moment, I have personal Magikarp goal. Is that acceptible? My goal: To have a 90%+ breeding pairs of Magikarp of each nature. My purpose for this is the Tournments were one must hatch a Mon of a specific nature. I think that Magikarp would be the best for this task. That same tournment is happening this week. (And I found you! Yay!) For the Docile nature. I have a male and female Magikarp with the Docile nature that I hatched for trading with you guys. I also have 2 fields labled 'Magikarp' https://pokefarm.com/fields Any Magikarp without a (*) is eligible for trading. A (*) means I want to keep that one. You can PM me.
Of course! You're in!
Looks interesting. Can I join plz <3? Edit: I think shiny magikarp is among one of the most beautiful shines~
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Itub's AvatarItub

QUOTE originally posted by Starsplash66

Looks interesting. Can I join plz <3? Edit: I think shiny magikarp is among one of the most beautiful shines~
Yes! You are in!
Oooo can I sign up! I love magikarp sooo much I love fish hehe

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page