PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

JUSTICE-JOURNAL

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4950515253

JUSTICEBEETLE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJUSTICEBEETLE
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
spider is big now :) :D yayyy anyway, art owed list for safekeeping: All done for now
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal normal.png TYPE RACE SCORE: 957 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
here is some doodles of mr. riddler (my design) and two-face (my brother’s (user Captain Arthur) design) love those guys. maybe I’ll share my cosplay photos?
didnt post that i got THE absolute final regular bug melan The only things that remain are legendaries and exclusives... everything slows down significantly from here. I hate hunting those!!! need that update that makes them easier to come before my birthday cuz i have a plan heheh. What will i get first, the exclusives or one single pheromosa? only time will tell. jk i have no credits because i need relics. ITS OK THO. one day!!! all my hunts from now on will be gem hunts...... time for 3000 swirlix
just heard about the new update where you can change delta types this is the biggest thing ever and i need to think really hard about what i'll do with my beloved boys!!!!!! (i am def changing the centiskorch)
yes yes yes yes LOOK WHAT I DID terrabit helped me thank u sm.. still trying to get fairy shards to give out.. lol edit: just got one hehe YAY MY BUG IS COOLER NOW<3 I will be back when i change more bugs to share edit: hehe! now lets see if i can get a ghost!
i changed my scizor to ghost type cuz i always wanted it to be ghost type but now i miss the dragon one L for me
well, here's another doodle that twitter really liked (i should draw some ocs or something lol)
guys i think i regret changing my scizor cuz the other one was cooler…. 🥺 i’ll just have to… get another scizor! obviously (or change it back but then that would be sad, plus kinsei ghostie…) omg i don’t really know what to do rn. either way the timeline is gonna look weird never felt so conflicted

Pages: 123··· 4950515253

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page