PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nature Influence

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123456

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

This is implemented for Valentine's Week, and should be implemented for future events. However, outside of ZC shops, the RNG of it allows a trade market to continue. Edit: oops, I got this suggestion mixed up with another! Well, you have my opinion, but I'll leave this open to discussion :)
Just wanted to comment on "RNG allows the market to continue" bit I tried running a shop to attempt to sell extras from my melan hunts, and I'd have a lot of requests for specific natures and very few people willing to take random/anything. Don't have any exact numbers, but the vast majority of sales are see are people looking for specific natures. RNG just leaves me with a bunch of specials that no one wants because the natures aren't desirable. Along those same lines, I paused a hunt back in March where I hatched 5 melans and only ONE of them was a preferred nature, even though I was using a breeding pair holding everstones (I was also supplementing my hunt from the Egg Supplier). I'm not asking to guarantee preferred natures from the Egg Supplier, but it'd be really great to be able to influence like we can with legendaries. I'd also love to be able to influence (but not guarantee) from the Tournament shop, as there are some eggs that can only be obtained from there - Sikannos and Shinorin aren't breedable, Bunbori isn't breedable but at least has a summon item (Borealis Lantern).
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Support...kind of. I'm not big on natures, but yes, it is kind of frustrating.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
kingtheory's Avatarhypermode-12.pngkingtheory
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Full support. Especially if it functions like how summomed legendaries do.
Type Race Score: 37
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
SadRice's AvatarSadRice
grandmaster.pngd.png
I don't usually care about natures, but there's a lot of other people that do. So I fully support this! Edit: I've now started nature hunting as well, and I'd definitely love it to be implemented, it definitely is annoying to use the supllier to get extra eggs and hatch a special that is no your desired natured with no way to influence it
  • Click :]
  • Typerace
  • Other
:D
Lv. 66 — 7,238 / 13,267
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Score: 0
Badge Code by LycanKai
My Journal: Rice's Journal Thingy Art Shop: Ehr, I made A comic :0 Silly eeveelutions Current pfp is a screenshot from Lego Monkie Kid!
Code by PinkSkittyPow
Another option could be spending interaction points. You use them to buy an Albino Radar and to charge it, but nothing else. It could be a relatively expensive fee (50k?) per order to have a 50/50 on getting the nature you want. That way you have to put in a currency that you get by interacting and stuff. Then it isn't a "pay me for all the currency I gave the egg supplier for nature chances" but it also isn't just a "free" thing. Would still be random, uses a currency that players want to be able to do more with without it breaking economy (and it could be less than 50/50 odds, of course,) and it would be fair since players would need to do a little work to get the points for it?
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Inferno Overdrive for June:
Score: 21
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
Bravelove's AvatarBravelove
master.png
Honestly more use for the supplier would be nice, I never use the supplier because either its too expensive or i feel like theres no point when the shelter and daycare are right there
Icon Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky(c) Nintendo
kingtheory's Avatarhypermode-12.pngkingtheory

QUOTE originally posted by KitsuneofDreams

Another option could be spending interaction points. You use them to buy an Albino Radar and to charge it, but nothing else. It could be a relatively expensive fee (50k?) per order to have a 50/50 on getting the nature you want. That way you have to put in a currency that you get by interacting and stuff. Then it isn't a "pay me for all the currency I gave the egg supplier for nature chances" but it also isn't just a "free" thing. Would still be random, uses a currency that players want to be able to do more with without it breaking economy (and it could be less than 50/50 odds, of course,) and it would be fair since players would need to do a little work to get the points for it?
I can't be the only one with a ridiculous amount of interaction points (I'm at over 8mil now), so I like this idea! :)
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
grandmaster.pngb.png
I can see this being not a bad idea. At the cost of using up a party slot, increasing the chance an egg hatches of a specified nature no matter the origin of the egg (summon, daycare, tournament shop, supplier, even event eggs like I believe Kinaster was?). It should be relatively easy (assuming the legendary method can be ported) to make that an all-encompassing effect instead of having to make it a feature "per egg origin" at least, and could potentially be made stronger the more party slots you're willing to give up. (Edit: Only issue I see is overlap with the daycare making them always hatch that nature, not sure if the code can be made to choose "one or the other" here to fix that, preferring the party method over the daycare) As "oversaturation" of specials on the market was an issue resulting in the altered special rates...I can't really see how this wouldn't help that also. A lot of people don't like sacrificing specials for delta points unless the hunt was meant for that in the first place, so all these "leftover" specials with non-preferred natures due to these hunts just sit in fields at lower prices hoping for buyers. Not sure if there's a poll lying around anywhere, but I'm quite certain there are vastly preferred natures and natures few people like that commonly sit around. Naughty for one is a super popular nature (wonder why haha), while I see natures like rash and lax lot less. Being able to hunt even just a little more precisely what is desired, especially for commissioned hunts would reduce those leftover specials a little more, which would result in a bit less oversaturation at least. Probably not a ton, but every little bit helps. Regardless of how it's implemented, I'm happy for more features like this even if they're just made into yet another money-sink for the site (for interaction points mentioned above, credits, GP, even a ZC item if required). Seems pretty harmless if not helpful at the very least ^^
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
2.pngx.pngo.pngw.png
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
Soulcoda's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSoulcoda
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Fully support! I actually ended up here because I’d been looking all over the wiki trying to figure out how to influence supplier eggs lol. Since it’s not actually a thing yet, it totally should be! :)
Orihime's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOrihime
Full support, I like this idea! ~ sticking to one specific nature hasn’t been the brightest ideas I had in the past but here we are haha.
The moment you learn how to spread your wings and love yourself, is the most beautiful moment in life. ♥ ~ credit:MochaFox check out my suggestion for adding an extra button/option for batch sending out sweet hearts ~

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page