PFQ Banner

This is PokΓ©Farm Q, a free online PokΓ©mon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

πƒπ€π‘πŠππˆπ†π‡π“ π€π‘π‚π‡πˆπ•π„π’.

Forum Index > PokΓ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 262728

illud93's Avatarhypermode-12.pngillud93
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
π€ππŽπ”π“ πŒπ„ βΈ» βΈ» i suppose i should at least introduce myself if anyone else ever reads this journal, though be warned that i'm horrendous at introductions.. my name is amias, or ami if we're friends. or even illud to some. i am 22 years old and my birthday is in september. i do switch between mobile and laptop often, and play at work sometimes when on breaks. i'm a permanently exhausted & slightly melancholic infj virgo homebody who goes by he/they pronouns. uhh i own a stray (though now incredibly spoiled) kitty named beanie. she is the loml and i would do anything for her :] 𝐌𝐘 πˆππ“π„π‘π„π’π“π’ βΈ»βΈ»βΈ» outside of pfq, i mostly play genshin impact - i'm at ar57 and main diluc & xiao feel free to message me if you want my uid! :] i also very much enjoy botw, acnh, attack on titan, pokemon arceus, 2022 batman (!!!!!) hannibal (!!!!!), castlevania and bts - just to name a few of my top interests. there's a few more.. i promise i'm not THAT boring, i just can't think of any others off the top of my head currently. if i do later, i'll edit them in.

currently buying: gem_electric_m.png
medium electric gem / 2zc each
& gem_electric_l.png
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only ) summon_ete.png
wishing star / 20zc each
/ summon_ent.png
fire fang / 20zc each
/ summon_zyg.png
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
𝐏𝐅𝐐 βΈ» βΈ» important things & links ! βΈ» βΈ»βΈ» βΈ»
CREDITS: ✦ icon credit: a screencap of alucard from castlevania on netflix, screenshot from the show was edited by me. ✦ shop icon in my signature: commissioned from Silver Raven via pm
PATTERNS: ✦ maravol: quick ✦ vivillion: pokeball
USEFUL LINKS: ✦ ami's shop ✦ dexes needed ✦ ami's interests ✦ breeding pair masterlist ✦ rank records ✦ badge progress
βΈ» βΈ» βΈ» βΈ» note: not updated often ! βΈ» βΈ»
is it too ambitious to hope i could hunt enough shiny eevees to have one of every evolution and then an extra shiny eevee, all of my favorite temperaments? probably LMAO but i also think.. i could sell the other shinies if they aren't temperaments i want.. however.. with one shiny from about 200 hatched so far i'm not too sure i'll get that far. only time will tell i suppose </3
eevee hunt is not going as well as i thought it would.. nearly at 300 eggs hatched and only one shiny :( i'm still working on getting enough points to buy my albino radar so that's why i don't mention albinos but. i thought i would be a little more luckier with shinies </3 but oh well, i have no choice but to keep on with my hunt. i'm not one to give up so easily heh ( also daily i love diluc post :] )
sometimes the fact that i'm really wasting my life away working a full-time 9 to 5 type job that i don't enjoy hits me like a smack in the face this on top of not really having a good childhood makes me feel like i had to grow up too fast and that i have to be an adult now.. it makes me so sad at times :[
sometimes i want to start streaming with like. a vtuber setup thing but then again, aside from dark/self-deprecating jokes i'm kinda boring :[ plus aside from minecraft and genshin, there's like. one or two other games i play and that's about it </3
a bit of a genshin update here </3 (it is also literally almost 1 am but shhh no one has to know, right?) i got xiao from level 70 to level 90 and even crowned one of his skills (he's at 6/10/8 currently, was at 4/4/4 prior to farming) in about an hour of farming i am Exhausted gonna try to get him double crowned at least before heading to sleep for work tomorrow :] then after that? fighting childe a few more times and farming prosperity books until xiao is triple crowned and then i shall move on to the other loml, mr darknight, who still also needs to be triple crowned <3
it has been too long for this eevee hunt.. i got my first (and as of right now, only) shiny 293 eggs ago :[
so i called diluc the loml and someone unsubscribed.. its okay i am THE eternal diluc lover and no person or thing will ever change that. my life motto is If diluc has million fans, I am one of them. If diluc has ten fans, I am one of them. If diluc has only one fan, that fan is me. If diluc has no fans, then I am no longer on this earth. If the world is against diluc, I am against the world. Die Hard fan of diluc. Hit Like If you think diluc best player & smart in the world. I love diluc till my last breath.
so.. my laptop has officially give up on me after 6-7 good years. i may or may not temporarily buy a new one at my job for under $200 while i save for a new one. but </3 never really realized how much i used my laptop until i couldn't use it anymore. i was using it like normal when it froze completely and then i closed the screen, but when i opened it the screen had gone static? and so i closed it again and when i opened it it ended up showing a folder with a question mark on it saying that the startup disk wasn't available so.. yeah, i guess it's done for for the most part.. after so much time i'd say it's time for something new i dunno </3

Pages: 123··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokΓ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page