PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN] 🦊 Chimchimp's Animal and Pokemon Art Shop 🦊

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Chimchimp's AvatarChimchimp
master.pnge+.png
Yep! Thank you! The updates is just whether you'd like me to update you on how your commission is doing-! Though, as a traditional sketch, there isn't much for you to be updated on -^-" You can send two of the fairy gems now as your half payment, then you can send the other three once I'm done ^-^
Hey Chimchimp! I'd like a messy sketch! Add-ons: N/A Links/pictures of character(s): Needletail? Description of character(s): You might already know who she is honestly, given one of your example sketches XD also idk if the image is good enough but I was trying to pull an official one instead of fanart Pose: Surprise me? Background: Transparent/none Payment method (Exact Amounts): 100k credits Updates (yes/no): Yes Where to contact you: Here is alright since I don't really have anything else
PFP from the anime, badly edited by me. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis when I use it by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon.
master.pnge+.png
Hey!! I do know who that is lol! Unfortunately the link doesn't seem to work for me, so if you could send it again, that'd be great-! I know I already know what she looks like, but I wanna make sure I use the right design :D
I've edited the post, hopefully it will work for you now!
master.pnge+.png
Apologies for the wait - it still doesn't seem to be working for me :d Would you like me to use the design that's solid grey with a white underbelly and muzzle-?
Odd, the link wasn't working for me the first time but when I fixed it it did. Yes, that's the design I was thinking. Sorry about that, I don't know what's going on with the links :')
master.pnge+.png
It's alright, not your fault loll If you could send the half payment of 50k credits, I'll pm you when I get started as soon as I'm able :D
master.pnge+.png
Bump! We live!
master.pnge+.png
Bump!
master.pnge+.png
Bump!

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page